93 LE tie rod ends on an NB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 LE tie rod ends on an NB

Is there any benefit to running 93 LE tie rod ends on an NB? I know they helped the NA cars with bump steer, but I don't think I ever knew if they were "required equipment" for an NB-based racecar.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Nothing? When I swapped my Ď99 tie rod ends for Ď93 LE tie rod I couldnít tell the difference visually nor a difference in handling. I donít know if theyíre the same or not but if they are different itís hard to see.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

93 LE/ 94-97 R package / NB outer tie rod ends are exactly the same. P/N is N021-32-280A
      This supercedes all earlier versions. The LE/R/NB outers are slightly taller which reduces bump steer. The preferred version to use on lowered Miatae.
      WWW.949RACING.COM
      SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
      But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

THIS is what I was looking for. Thanks, E.
        www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by emilio700 View Post
          93 LE/ 94-97 R package / NB outer tie rod ends are exactly the same. P/N is N021-32-280A
          This supercedes all earlier versions. The LE/R/NB outers are slightly taller which reduces bump steer. The preferred version to use on lowered Miatae.
          Glad Iím not crazy. It was the Mazdaspeed parts guy who talked me into buying the LE tie rod ends many years ago. I guess he was used to NA racers needing the upgrade and didnít know that they were the same on the NB.
          99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
          '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

Working...
          X