C7 Z06 HP and TQ figures released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C7 Z06 HP and TQ figures released

Not sure if you here have already heard this, but in the current 7/7/14 issue of AutoWeek, it says Chevy has officially announced that the C7 Z06 will have 650 bhp, and 650 lb/ft. torque starting at 3,600 rpm. I think I can finally get over my dislike of the taillight design . . .
    Last edited by Richard EVO; 07-03-2014, 08:09 PM.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Just enough to beat the 638 horsepower Shelby. Then that pesky Hellcat messed everything up. The Z06 is still the better buy, though.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
      Just enough to beat the 638 horsepower Shelby. Then that pesky Hellcat messed everything up. The Z06 is still the better buy, though.
      The Z06 weighs several hundreds of pounds less than the Shelby and Hellcat.
      The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
      1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
      2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
      2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

It also turns, which is nice.
        Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

Working...
        X