Hoooowling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urban View Post
    I always wondered what took you so long to switch.

And sorry no clue about the noise. But it's usually a sign of impending failure.
    lol. because my attitude is very much like Rob's.
    Turn your iphone into an action camera:
    www.igloocase.com
    www.facebook.com/igloocase.com

Comment

ya need to get this thing out of there and replaced with a new diff! anyone know wat the labor is like if i brought them the pumpkin and diff?
      Jairo "Hido" J

Gamble It Films!
      http://www.GambleItFilms.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by minorthreat View Post
        ya need to get this thing out of there and replaced with a new diff! anyone know wat the labor is like if i brought them the pumpkin and diff?
        If I had to guess I would assume some of the diff bolts will strip so be prepared to have replacements, etc.
        Do you understand?

Comment

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1731752878.html

Comment

wow dope thnx for the link.
            Jairo "Hido" J

Gamble It Films!
            http://www.GambleItFilms.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Andrews View Post
              Rob- Have you driven a miata with more than 90hp with a clutch pack vs a torsen? I totally respect your opinion as you have a ton of time in these cars, but the cusco 1.5 way showed me how useless the torsen really is.
              I'm really hoping I see that light as well! Cant wait to try my car with a proper diff in it.
              AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
                I'm really hoping I see that light as well! Cant wait to try my car with a proper diff in it.
                Is it in yet? The clock is ticking for Cal Speedway.
                2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

Comment

Originally posted by DocNrock View Post
                  Is it in yet? The clock is ticking for Cal Speedway.
                  not even close. I dont even know if the diff is in the US yet. The fresh tranny I ordered on friday 2nd day air just today went from "processing" to "ordered" status! and the beefy 3rd and 4th gears just shipped out from Michigan today.
                  AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

Originally posted by zjchaser View Post
                    not even close. I dont even know if the diff is in the US yet. The fresh tranny I ordered on friday 2nd day air just today went from "processing" to "ordered" status! and the beefy 3rd and 4th gears just shipped out from Michigan today.
                    Hmmmm... Good luck, man.
                    2009 Nissan GT-R -- nicely modded

Comment

Working...
                    X