Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megasquirt 3 Pro

MegaSquirt goes

What's an educated person's opinion on this?

I've put my MS3x build troubleshooting on hold for a few months until I get more time and patience.
    -Anthony
    1991 Miata - Trogdor SuperMiata
    2011 Ram 2500 - all the torque

I have a multiple problems with MS3 with expansion board,and tuner studio.I lost at least 1 engine due not only to my stupidity/overwhelming with the project.It starts and runs just fine,but some of the settings reset (not to 0 or default,but to a random number) at their own convenience.There are many built in safe modes,but they just dont work as intended,at least for me.
    I had a big faith in MS3,but I will get rid of it very soon.It is supposed to be the best and sophisticated product,but it is not.I dont believe something better will come out of that idea.Still,I wish all the functions work properly,but I dont think I could trust it anymore.
    5 years ago it was the only alternative for a reasonably priced standalone,but nowadays there is a fair choice of sub 1k systems, including used items in that number.

Comment

Maybe William could give us his take the MS3 vs AEM and his results...

Comment

Originally posted by bawareca View Post
        I have a multiple problems with MS3 with expansion board,and tuner studio.I lost at least 1 engine due not only to my stupidity/overwhelming with the project.It starts and runs just fine,but some of the settings reset (not to 0 or default,but to a random number) at their own convenience.There are many built in safe modes,but they just dont work as intended,at least for me.
        Sounds like you were having PC-side problems or perhaps trying to tune offline without the Megasquirt connected?

Have you contacted your supplier or asked for help on the Megasquirt support forum? (MegaSquirt Engine Management Systems)

James

Comment

Working...
        X