X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o-townFLA
    started a topic INSTALLED: Prosport Premium 60mm Gauges

INSTALLED: Prosport Premium 60mm Gauges

Got my package direct from Prosport. I picked up the Electrical 60mm Premium Amber/White gauges that have the blacked-out faces when off, the start-up stepper mode, along with Peak warning that you can easily set. You can rig up the lighting however you like, but I made the decision to have them White when the marker/headlights are off and Amber when the marker/headlights are on.

Each gauge comes with instructions, stickers, senders pertaining to the gauge, a daisy chain harness, gauge pod and power wiring.

I picked up the following gauges in 60mm along with some other hardware.

-60mm Premium Boost
    -60mm Premium Oil Temp
    -60mm Premium Water Temp
    -60mm Premium Oil Pressure
    -Prosport Oil Filter Adaptor

I bought the Gruppe-S tripple gauge dash kit, the 42 draftdesigns water temp housing and the OEM radio relocation kit to make the install a little easier...

Overall the gauges are nasty looking and pretty simple to install... O0

• racepar1
    replied
    I've handled some pro-sport guages/senders before. They looked surprisingly good to me.

Leave a comment:

• o-townFLA
    replied
    Richard, you can set these up to warn you of any changes. Rather it be low or high. They aslo have a peak hold so you can see what numbers you hit during your run...

Leave a comment:

• zjchaser
    replied
    defi look alikes?

Leave a comment:

• Richard EVO
    replied
    That certainly looks sharp, and should work nicely on the street. However, only the boost gauge is in a good spot to look at while on track. You have to look too far away from where you are going at high speed to look at the other gauges.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X