INSTALLED: Prosport Premium 60mm Gauges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSTALLED: Prosport Premium 60mm Gauges

Got my package direct from Prosport. I picked up the Electrical 60mm Premium Amber/White gauges that have the blacked-out faces when off, the start-up stepper mode, along with Peak warning that you can easily set. You can rig up the lighting however you like, but I made the decision to have them White when the marker/headlights are off and Amber when the marker/headlights are on.

Each gauge comes with instructions, stickers, senders pertaining to the gauge, a daisy chain harness, gauge pod and power wiring.

I picked up the following gauges in 60mm along with some other hardware.

-60mm Premium Boost
    -60mm Premium Oil Temp
    -60mm Premium Water Temp
    -60mm Premium Oil Pressure
    -Prosport Oil Filter Adaptor

I bought the Gruppe-S tripple gauge dash kit, the 42 draftdesigns water temp housing and the OEM radio relocation kit to make the install a little easier...

Overall the gauges are nasty looking and pretty simple to install... O0

-MattDennison
    Road///RaceEngineering - FederalTires - ROBISPEC /// - OdysseyBatteries - ACT - SPY+optics

That certainly looks sharp, and should work nicely on the street. However, only the boost gauge is in a good spot to look at while on track. You have to look too far away from where you are going at high speed to look at the other gauges.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

defi look alikes?
      AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

Richard, you can set these up to warn you of any changes. Rather it be low or high. They aslo have a peak hold so you can see what numbers you hit during your run...
        -MattDennison
        Road///RaceEngineering - FederalTires - ROBISPEC /// - OdysseyBatteries - ACT - SPY+optics

Comment

I've handled some pro-sport guages/senders before. They looked surprisingly good to me.

Comment

Working...
          X