Online driver coaching, Racers360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online driver coaching, Racers360

I need(ed) to help get me over a slump I am having with my driving. I had heard of Racers360.com thru some other websites. I watched most of the free content on YouTube and there website, and decided to give them a shot. I signed up for a 1 hour session with Dion. I up loaded a few of my race videos to google photos, and sent Dion a link. He watched most if not all of them, and we agreed upon a time to have a video conference. The session lasted just under an hour. Dion identified and prioritized areas where I suck. He was able to explain, in a way that made sense to me, how to increase my entry speed. And what to expect the car to do. A few suggestions about my race starts and tire warm up practices. He used a old video from the last time I was at that track, and we reviewed it together. This was a few days before an event at that same circuit. Well just as he said, I was slower while applying the new techniques, but as the event went on, I went quicker. The last race of the weekend, I won and went 2 seconds a lap faster than my previous PB.

All in all, I would say it was money well spent. Dion has a unique eye for driving techniques and where there is room for improvement. I do plan on having a few more sessions to follow up on what was recommend.

Pretty cool. The reviews are impressive.

Where would we be if Al Gore hadn't invented the internet!

Comment

interesting....how much for the hour?
      S1 Supermiata - 220whp
      13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
      17 GT350R
      03 Miata Club Sport
      96 NSX
      06 EVO MR
      15 Mini Cooper S
      Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Ahem.

https://drivenasa.cld.bz/NASA-Speed-...-9-October/36/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 11.30.03 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	260874
        www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
          interesting....how much for the hour?
          I recall seeing some pricing discrepancies, but it was $250.

Comment

Working...
          X