New TrackHQ.com sponsor: The California Wine Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TrackHQ.com sponsor: The California Wine Club

Please join me in welcoming The California Wine Club as the newest sponsor of TrackHQ.com!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cwcbutton.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	235835

Click image for larger version

Name:	cwcbanner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	235834

For more than 10 years, my wife has worked for The California Wine Club, which offers a fantastic selection of wines from small, artisan wineries that you won't find unless you travel to wine country. Each month you get two bottles of some of finest wines you've ever sipped.

Many TrackHQ.com members own your own companies and work in executive and management roles for different corporations, and if you are looking for a corporate gift that reflects the good taste of the recipient as well as the giver, a membership to the California Wine Club is simply outstanding.

A Fun and Unique Holiday Gift

With five wine of the month clubs to choose from, the club has wine selections and wine gifts to suit all tastes and all budgets. To learn more click any of the following links:

Premier Series - Our original and most popular club!
    Signature Series - For collectors and connoisseurs!
    International Selections - From small "mom & pop" wineries around the world.
    Aged Cabernet Series - Napa's most prestigious Cabernets aged 8 - 12 years.
    Pacific Northwest Series - Discover limited-production, award-winning wines form Oregon and Washington.

The California Wine Club is a different kind of wine of the month club a difference you'll taste with your first shipment!
    www.TrackHQ.com

I am a new wine club member, we had a bottle the other night from our first shipment and it was very good. I wish I would had written what it was so I could find it again.

Everyone knows that Miata drivers know their wine.
    99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
    '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

Some days the posts I read on TrackHQ sound like a whine club.

Congrats on the new sponsors. I predict many more years of us all logging onto TrackHQ daily to post our missives of narcissism or complaints or whatever the fine day brings.
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

This is a real nice gift for alcoholi... ugh, I mean, people that like their wine
        Gave some month memberships as gifts to friends, enjoyed by all.
        Thanks for bringing this on board, Brennan!
        Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

Wtf is happening?
          ~ Jim Tway
          Tway Motorsports
          (714) 528-2150
          #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

Brought to you by:
          Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
          PA Construction
          American Heritage Performance

Comment

Bree -

Congrats on the new sponsor. Not being a wine snob myself, I find that cheap Vodka does a better job, and much more economically . . .
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

I still love the CA Wine Club, drink more wine than I probably should. If you sign up, tell them I sent you.
              99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
              '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

Yes, congrats, Benito!

Here in California, wine and road racing go together quite nicely. Heck, VARA (the SoCal vintage racing organization) routinely has "wine and cheese" socials on Saturday evening. But that's gentleman racing for you. I bet the Porsche club guys do that, too.

But, seriously, the Cali Wine Club has some good deals. Lately I've been drinking more red wine....you know, for the antioxidants. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X