10% Discount To TrackHQ Folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% Discount To TrackHQ Folks

TrackHQ Members receive a 10% discount on all online orders.

Use code "TrackHQ2013" at checkout and receive a 10% Discount off your order now through Dec. This goes for everything on the SRC web site, from Stilo Helmets to AIM systems to Sparco and of course 2-way racing radios parts PLUS complete systems.

Happy Holiday shopping form the SRC family to your!
    Last edited by Sampson Racing Radios; 11-15-2013, 01:17 PM.
    SRC Sampson Racing Communication
    4475 Dupont Crt #2
    Ventura, CA 93003
    866 396 7231
    www.sampsonracing.com

Membership has its privileges.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Welcome aboard. I need to have my helmet reconfigured back to the normal side. You guys switched sides for me at the T-Hill25 last December so I could drive in the 949 Racing cars.

I have long been meaning to wire in my radio chatter into my video feed. Can you guys do that, too?

If you can, how do I connect with you guys to get that stuff done?

Emilio also did some research on the real time transmission of in-car video back to the paddock. I want to do that for the racing and corporate events I am doing next year. I could review what Emilio's research uncovered, but I would rather hire a firm to do it.

Oli
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Hi Oli

Yes we offer all that. Please call the office and ask for Shawn Monday and we can get this rolling. 805 650 7223
        4475 Dupont Crt #2
        Ventura, CA 93003
        866 396 7231
        www.sampsonracing.com

Comment

I recently bought the most basic system (Sportsman) and I must say, for the money, it surpassed my expectations. It works quite well. My only gripe is not enough volume for the driver inside a noisy cabin, so communications had to wait for slower segments of the track. Max volume on the handset, well placed earphones.
          Less powah is better

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburgring View Post
            I recently bought the most basic system (Sportsman) and I must say, for the money, it surpassed my expectations. It works quite well. My only gripe is not enough volume for the driver inside a noisy cabin, so communications had to wait for slower segments of the track. Max volume on the handset, well placed earphones.
            That's a very good point. The mic needs to be moved or adjusted so that it's right in front of the drivers lips. The closer it is the better the voice quality will be.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope this helps.
            4475 Dupont Crt #2
            Ventura, CA 93003
            866 396 7231
            www.sampsonracing.com

Comment

Bump- Just a Reminder:

We have a great sale going on right now on a Spotters Crew BTH Headset and coil cord at $109. Add your discount of 10% and your under $99 SRP on that headset with coil cord is $194
              4475 Dupont Crt #2
              Ventura, CA 93003
              866 396 7231
              www.sampsonracing.com

Comment

Working...
              X