This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to TrackHQ's newest sponsor NASA Pro Racing

Please join me in welcoming NASA Pro Racing as the newest TrackHQ.com sponsor. We will be adding NASA events to the upcoming events modules in the center of the home page so you can plan your track days and racing calendar in advance.

If you're not familiar with the organization, "The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) was formed in 1991 to deliver high quality motorsports events to enthusiasts at major racing venues throughout the nation. NASA has created programs that allow owners of both racecars and high-performance street-driven vehicles to enjoy the full performance capabilities of their cars in a safe and controlled environment. NASA offers many different programs that will allow you to enjoy motorsports on a number of different levels, including our High Performance Driving Events (HPDE), Rally Sport, Time Trial, NASA-X and Competition Racing programs.

If you are interested in learning the basics of High Performance Driving, or simply want to drive your car on a racetrack in a controlled and professionally staffed environment, then HPDE is for you. HPDE gives drivers a chance to test their skills and learn from NASA's cadre of experienced instructors in a venue designed for safe spirited driving far away from the risks present on the street. NASA's HPDE program has become the standard for the 'open track' industry and features multiple skill levels to ensure that drivers are able to enjoy a safe and fun day at the track."

www.TrackHQ.com

What a coup! grats!
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

woot
        WWW.949RACING.COM
        SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
        But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

hope you are rich now, Brett..
          S1 Supermiata - 220whp
          13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
          17 GT350R
          03 Miata Club Sport
          96 NSX
          06 EVO MR
          15 Mini Cooper S
          Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

^^^ Nah. He probably gave them the same rate that StarCarSports paid . . .

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

so why did they settle on NASA for their acronym?
              ~ Jim Tway
              Tway Motorsports
              (714) 528-2150
              #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

Brought to you by:
              Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
              PA Construction
              American Heritage Performance

Comment

Does this mean we get a Jerry Kunzman plush toy we can beat the crap out of?

To Jerry's credit, he has started offering discounted enduros with sprint race purchases. Thanks to William and Dean for pushing for this.

Comment

I hope they don't find out the Sheriff has been bad-mouthing Jerry K.

Comment

in case you don't know, Jerry is one of top shooter in Cali.
                    so I wouldn't argue with him about rule infringement if I were you....
                    S1 Supermiata - 220whp
                    17 GT350R
                    03 Miata Club Sport
                    96 NSX
                    06 EVO MR
                    15 Mini Cooper S
                    Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Brett: so now you have 4 track day organizers as sponsor.....
                      good job...

go after Chump or LeMon now...
                      LeMon is probably the richest racing organization in the country, after NASCAR
                      S1 Supermiata - 220whp
                      17 GT350R
                      03 Miata Club Sport
                      96 NSX
                      06 EVO MR
                      15 Mini Cooper S
                      Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Doing my best at what I'm worst at: selling. Thanks all.
                        www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Working...
                        X