TrackHQ.com Discount Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackHQ.com Discount Code

We have set up a 10% discount code for TrackHQ user web orders. The discount code is TrackHQ2014. The code must be entered during the checkout process and will result in 10% off your entire order. The pre-discount amount must be over 100.00 for the discount code to be valid.

While we have many products listed on the website it is just not feasible to list every product that we sell. If you don't see the item you want on the site send us an email or a pm and we'll be happy to provide you with a quote.

Ok. Back to the oven that I call a shop. 94 degrees in the shop right now and its early. I love summer time!
    AiM Data and Video systems, Suspension Setup, Race car builds, support, and rentals. At your beck and call.

Mark Nichols
    Iron Canyon Motorsports
    http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Cool deal. Does this apply to AiM products?

Comment

wow, and free shipping over $299. good deal.
      S1 Supermiata - 220whp
      13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
      17 GT350R
      03 Miata Club Sport
      96 NSX
      06 EVO MR
      15 Mini Cooper S
      Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Hey Mark- Welcome!

For those that don't know Mark, he is a great guy and a stand up vendor!
        SRC Sampson Racing Communication
        4475 Dupont Crt #2
        Ventura, CA 93003
        866 396 7231
        www.sampsonracing.com

Comment

The discount applies to all products. In situations where we have a conflict with MAP pricing policies we will issue a store credit for the discount. We work hard to maintain and honor our vendor agreements and do oiur best to adhere to their policies.
          AiM Data and Video systems, Suspension Setup, Race car builds, support, and rentals. At your beck and call.

Mark Nichols
          Iron Canyon Motorsports
          http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by markn View Post
            We have set up a 10% discount code for TrackHQ user web orders. The discount code is TrackHQ2014. The code must be entered during the checkout process and will result in 10% off your entire order. The pre-discount amount must be over 100.00 for the discount code to be valid.

While we have many products listed on the website it is just not feasible to list every product that we sell. If you don't see the item you want on the site send us an email or a pm and we'll be happy to provide you with a quote.

Ok. Back to the oven that I call a shop. 94 degrees in the shop right now and its early. I love summer time!
            Hm, I think I will save up for those smart strings. They only cost, like, 4 alignments.
            2001 MR2-Eleven
            Experience Points: 21
            Youtube Channel.

Comment

Working...
            X