Alignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment

Track HQ members only - Our 4 wheel performance alignment is only 95.00 for a VERY limited time. Thiis is a significant discount from our standard 4 wheel alignment service. From Los Angeles we are on the way to Buttonwillow and Willow Springs. Located just off the 14 fwy.

Appointments only. We work to your schedule but give us some time to get your car right. 5am? 10 pm? No problem but you may have to bring coffee or suitable beverage. Stop by on your way to the track or on the way home. If you need shims or other parts these will be additional. Just let us know what you need in terms of schedule and we'll work with you to make it happen.

We have digital scales, optical alignment equipment, and everything necessary to get YOUR setup right. I stress YOURS. We are not a 'toe and go' shop. Our focus is on the enthusiast who needs an alignment that is more precise and perhaps a bit 'outside of the box' as opposed to the factory spec when it comes to an alignment.

Mark
    Last edited by markn; 07-03-2014, 04:32 AM.
    AiM Data and Video systems, Suspension Setup, Race car builds, support, and rentals. At your beck and call.

Mark Nichols
    Iron Canyon Motorsports
    http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Not bad.

Get your car aligned, and spend a day at the track for $190.

http://www.trackhq.com/forums/f13/%2...-26-27th-7522/

Comment

I might need a corner balance in the next couple of weeks. Can do on a V8 Miata?
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Not sure if serious or not, Oli.
        I guess time will tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmoe Money View Post
          V8 Miata - Not sure if serious or not, Oli.
          I guess time will tell?
          That is code for a Corvette.... I have to explain it the only hair dressers will understand.
          To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Sure. Miatas, big or small, are a specialty. Bring your coil over tools if you have them.

Originally posted by Olitho View Post
            I might need a corner balance in the next couple of weeks. Can do on a V8 Miata?
            AiM Data and Video systems, Suspension Setup, Race car builds, support, and rentals. At your beck and call.

Mark Nichols
            Iron Canyon Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Olitho View Post
              That is code for a Corvette.... I have to explain it the only hair dressers will understand.
              You mean to tell us. With all your fancy gizmos, like the pit lift and dule A/C motorhome / land yacht / car trailer hauler. And you don't have scales??
              That's not a Typo, I just can't spell no so well.

Comment

He's got scales. And more important, skills.
                www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

I should hope so, as fast as he drives that odd looking V8 Miata around the track!
                  That's not a Typo, I just can't spell no so well.

Comment

I thought Corvettes had leaf springs. And spats . . .
                    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

The great thing about the C5 Z06 is that you can remove the transverse leaf and install coil-overs without much trouble.
                      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Killer deal. Mark, definitely time to do an alignment on my S4. Put me down for one. Calling you.

I checked out the ICM alignment rig a couple months ago for my brother's Porsche alignment. The resolution, accuracy, and repeatability of the alignment equipment is just astonishing. I've never seen anything like it. It's worth checking out if you're in Mark's neighborhood.

The other thing I like about ICM alignments is that Mark works with you to get your car to handle the way you want. He's been engineering alignment systems and doing race alignments for many years, so he knows his stuff. For all the time and money we spend on our cars and with going to the track, there's peace of mind and confidence knowing the car is setup right.

Comment

Richard - the C5 Corvette has many good suspension options using either a leaf spring design or a coilover conversion. I'm not sure which one Oli has. Not stock for sure

Mark Nichols
                          Iron Canyon Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by Gian View Post
                            I should hope so, as fast as he drives that odd looking V8 Miata around the track!
                            I thought we were clear on this guys. Oli is slow. If you spell Oli backwards, it says 'I sLO.'
                            ~ Jim Tway
                            Tway Motorsports
                            (714) 528-2150
                            #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

Brought to you by:
                            Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
                            PA Construction
                            American Heritage Performance

Comment

Working...
                            X