Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

AROSC Streets of Willow TT/Race school, Feb 28 - Mar 1. All levels of experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

First, congrats on completing the school. You kicked butt in the race!

What happened under the hood? I saw the red warning light in your instrument panel illuminate. Was that the oil pressure light? What car is that?

Comment

Sorry you had the engine problem. I used to run a turbo car, I sure miss the boost!

Like you, I thought it was a great weekend. A little cold when you weren't in the car, but some really great racers and great racing.

I just have to figure out where all the water in my radiator is going. It doesn't appear to be leaking anywhere, but a quart or more every 30-45 minutes is excessive, see as how I have never had to add water at the track in the 3-4 years I have been running it...
      Terry Watson
      AROSC Competition Director

Comment

Originally posted by Slaysman View Post
        Sorry you had the engine problem. I used to run a turbo car, I sure miss the boost!

Like you, I thought it was a great weekend. A little cold when you weren't in the car, but some really great racers and great racing.

I just have to figure out where all the water in my radiator is going. It doesn't appear to be leaking anywhere, but a quart or more every 30-45 minutes is excessive, see as how I have never had to add water at the track in the 3-4 years I have been running it...
        Terry, someone mentioned that they smelled coolant but did not know who it was coming from, nor can I remember who mentioned it. Good chance that it is a bad coolant seal near an exhaust port. Check the header tubes, you need to take it off anyway and you should be able to tell if that is the issue and what rotor it is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by bawareca View Post
          Just got home from this amazing weekend. I have been dreaming about this school for 3-4 years, since Red5 and Brend graduated and shared their experience.
          Great atmosphere, great instructors, great students, some rain-what more one could ask for. I highly recommend this school to anyone interested in motorsports.
          Here are 2 of my videos of the graduation race. A the end of the second i use some freshly acquired skills for quick abandoning the smoking ship. Thanks again to everybody from AROSC

Oh no! Not again!

Comment

Nice work, and I sure hope that you got a handle on the coolant issue.

No doubt, though, the car's got muscle and you got hustle!

Comment

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
              Oh no! Not again!
              But it was good while it lasted

Originally posted by MikeColangelo View Post
              Wow.

First, congrats on completing the school. You kicked butt in the race!

What happened under the hood? I saw the red warning light in your instrument panel illuminate. Was that the oil pressure light? What car is that?
              Thanks! The car is fast on the straights and pig in the slow corners, driver has less than 10 laps overall of this config.
              The car: http://www.trackhq.com/forums/f337/b...ild-hx40-4719/ Only last 2-3 pages are interesting. The saga continues

Comment

Working...
              X