Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

AROSC WSIR Big Track TT & Race with "ALFA Only" group, Jan 17-18 (Willow Winter Fest)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it was gold!

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
      I like the 4C with the black trim vs. the chrome trim. Is there a model designation for that or is that black-out part of another package like upgraded shocks or something?
      4C's don't have chrome trim. There were two 4C's and an 8C there. They look a lot alike except the 8C is longer and has some chrome trim. 4C lists at $72k and the 8C sold for about $250k ten years ago when it was new.
      Racer Z
      Escargot Racing
      2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

• The 8C is also one of the most beautiful designs in the 21st century and has a 4.7L Ferrari / Maserati V8 making just under 450 HP.
        Kinda worth mentioning, no?
        Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          The 8C is also one of the most beautiful designs in the 21st century and has a 4.7L Ferrari / Maserati V8 making just under 450 HP.
          Kinda worth mentioning, no?
          Post deleted after sadly learning the the 8C had a flappy-paddle, no clutch pedal automatic transmission, like the 4C . . .
          Last edited by Richard EVO; 01-20-2015, 11:01 PM.
          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Racer Z View Post
            4C's don't have chrome trim. There were two 4C's and an 8C there. They look a lot alike except the 8C is longer and has some chrome trim. 4C lists at $72k and the 8C sold for about $250k ten years ago when it was new.
            Shame on me being a long time Italian car fan and muti-time Ferrari owner to not notice there were 2 different cars. I just saw the trim. I have seen neither car in person but by that picture I like the 4C better.

Hey now that you have a track ding lets put harnesses and such in there and make a dual use trackcar.

Comment

• Are you challenging me to build a roll bar / cage for a Carbon chassis?
              Challenge accepted
              Last edited by Blackbird; 01-21-2015, 08:28 AM.
              Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
                Shame on me being a long time Italian car fan and muti-time Ferrari owner to not notice there were 2 different cars. I just saw the trim. I have seen neither car in person but by that picture I like the 4C better.
                This is the first 8C I've seen in person. I like the 4C better simply because I own one. The 8C is a marvelous looking car. He did some parade laps at lunch time. I bet it handled well. He was taking nice lines.

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
                Hey now that you have a track ding lets put harnesses and such in there and make a dual use trackcar.
                You read my mind. The 4C is my daily driver, if I do to much track prep it won't be a usable DD. I need to get serious on the 240Z project. For the cost of the 4C repair, I could buy two turn-key race prep track cars.
                Racer Z
                Escargot Racing
                2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                  Are you challenging me to build a roll bar / cage for a Carbon chassis?
                  Challenge accepted
                  Hmm, no. Well, maybe.

I need a cage in both of my 240Z cars. Both are in Northridge. PM me your phone please.
                  Racer Z
                  Escargot Racing
                  2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

• Originally posted by Racer Z View Post

You read my mind. The 4C is my daily driver, if I do to much track prep it won't be a usable DD. I need to get serious on the 240Z project. For the cost of the 4C repair, I could buy two turn-key race prep track cars.
                    Yes but they would not be as cool as a 4C. Who said something like life is too short for bad wine or slow cars.

Comment

• I finally found the time to edit some track film. This is me chasing Brandon. We're both driving the new Alfa Romeo 4C. Sunday, third Alfa practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFa_KDiJW0o
                      Racer Z
                      Escargot Racing
                      2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

Working...
                      X