Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

AROSC WSIR Big Track TT & Race with "ALFA Only" group, Jan 17-18 (Willow Winter Fest)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AROSC WSIR Big Track TT & Race with "ALFA Only" group, Jan 17-18 (Willow Winter Fest)

AROSC will be holding our next track event at WSIR on January 17-18. The usual open wheel to wheel races, various classes of time trials, with beginner driving school sessions on Saturday and Sunday. We always have a great time after the days events on Saturday and this will be no different, we are planning on some sort of quick dinner and will have enough free beer on Saturday hopefully to warm you up.

We will also have our Alfa Spec Miata class, so if you have a Miata that you want to race, not wreck, come on out. At this event we are also going to have an "Alfa Only" run group, so dust off the alfa and bring it to the track to be a part of the Alfa Only group.

You can see more HERE, as well as sign up for the event. Transponders available for rent if you don't have one.

AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1982

Originally posted by 48yota View Post
    At this event we are also going to have an "Alfa Only" run group
    AKA lunch break.
    Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

January Weather at Willow

"Put it on the Track" with AROSC and Bring your Rain Tires!

Comment

I'll be there with my new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C. You betcha I'm going to time trail it. Bottom of class N.
        Racer Z
        Escargot Racing
        2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

Will be nice to see the Alfas start showing up at the track again. Sign ups are rolling in, so put a AROSC track entry on your xmas list.

Comment

Alfas at an Alfa Event ???

Well we have 17 Alfa Romeos signed up for the Alfa Only run group as of Jan 13.

Maybe we Alfisti could all pit close together. . . . Down around the Hartman Garage??

We will run an Alfa Romeo Pace Lap on Sat morning. Bring your cameras or CaliPhotography will snap some great photos for purchase.
            Here's who have signed up so far:
            GTA tbd
            Giulia Ti 1965
            GTV 1965
            Sprint GT 1965
            GTV 1966
            Giulia Super 1967
            GT Junior 1967
            GTV 1967
            Giulia Super 1968
            GT Jr. 1968
            1750 GTV 1970
            GTV 1973
            GTV 1974
            GTV 1974
            Alfetta GT 1976
            Milano Verde 1988
            4C 2015
            Last edited by SidewaysAlfa; 01-14-2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysAlfa View Post
              Well we have 11 Alfa Romeos signed up for the Alfa Only run group. Some more names have said they will be there.

Maybe we Alfisti could all pit close together. . . . Down around the Hartman Garage??
              Is that Downtown or Uptown? Or the Upper East Side?
              Racer Z
              Escargot Racing
              2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

^^^ Alfisti drink Chianti and have no idea what part of town they are in . . . Is the guy who bought the 4C gonna be there?
                The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
                  ^^^ Alfisti drink Chianti and have no idea what part of town they are in . . . Is the guy who bought the 4C gonna be there?
                  I am. And I'll bring my 4C with me, just because.
                  Racer Z
                  Escargot Racing
                  2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

I signed up for Saturday. By the way, where might I be able to buy a transponder at a decent price?

Comment

Originally posted by superpilun View Post
                      I signed up for Saturday. By the way, where might I be able to buy a transponder at a decent price?
                      You are all confirmed. We run the mylaps system, but I dont really know if the new x2 system is compatible, it should be. The new x2 transponders are subscription based now so I dont know how that affects the transponder. They are cheap though, 159 for a new hardwire transponder with a one year subscription.

Comment

OK, maybe I'll just wait a couple of months before I get one. How much to rent one from you?

Comment

Originally posted by superpilun View Post
                          OK, maybe I'll just wait a couple of months before I get one. How much to rent one from you?
                          $20 per day.

Comment

So tempted to drive down for this... need to see if I can round up a few other folks in my area to caravan down with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmoe Money View Post
                              So tempted to drive down for this... need to see if I can round up a few other folks in my area to caravan down with me.
                              We do get a a few from the north area that will be there. What would you be running if you did decide to come on down ? Besides, you cant miss the chili and beer after the events on Sat!

Comment

Working...
                              X