• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Club - Driving School - Jan 26-27

High Performance Driving School
    January 26-27, Streets of Willow
    $299 for a weekend of great fun!

Your car, 2 entire days at the Streets. Classroom, skidpad, and the short course. 9am to 4pm. 1 hr for lunch.
    Groups for everybody.
    Street Performance for those just getting started. 3 pt belts OK.
    Time Trial - OK, you have some track time and you now realize you need help.
    Race - Race what did you think. Wheel to wheel race training: starts, passing, side by side. You need a properly done race car.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-racing-813423

This is a good program. I did it years ago and it's the best deal out there.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
      This is a good program. I did it years ago and it's the best deal out there.
      Same here and agree

Comment

Don't be afraid of the weather for the school. Best thing that could happen would be a rainy weekend. Tons of fun on a wet skid pad, lots of opportunity to practice car control on a wet track. Come on out and pray for rain!
        Terry Watson
        AROSC Competition Director

Comment

OK, I need help here.
          It seems that a number of students are only signed up for only 1 day, Saturday. Most of them have no real track experience as I see from their profile and MSReg history.
          Our School is really a 2 day deal. On Sunday we have different activities on the skidpad. The classroom covers new or more detailed stuff. On the track you people really improve over Saturday. And the last thing we do on track Sunday is a culmination of everything you have learned all weekend.
          So I need help composing something to explain why they need to extend their experience into Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaysman View Post
            Don't be afraid of the weather for the school. Best thing that could happen would be a rainy weekend. Tons of fun on a wet skid pad, lots of opportunity to practice car control on a wet track. Come on out and pray for rain!
            I agree completely.
            To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysAlfa View Post
              OK, I need help here.
              It seems that a number of students are only signed up for only 1 day, Saturday. Most of them have no real track experience as I see from their profile and MSReg history.
              Our School is really a 2 day deal. On Sunday we have different activities on the skidpad. The classroom covers new or more detailed stuff. On the track you people really improve over Saturday. And the last thing we do on track Sunday is a culmination of everything you have learned all weekend.
              So I need help composing something to explain why they need to extend their experience into Sunday.

The full curriculum and learning, and in order to get the graduating certificate, requires driving both days. The school has lessons that build upon each other until you get the full curriculum by the end of Sunday.
              To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Olitho View Post

The full curriculum and learning, and in order to get the graduating certificate, requires driving both days. The school has lessons that build upon each other until you get the full curriculum by the end of Sunday.

Thanks, coppied and pasted.
                You have more gooder grammar than I got
                Any other contributions? I am composing an email to send to the 1 day folks.

Oh, I see someone from Nor Cal just signed up with a 2017 Exomotive Exocet Sport. Looks like a cool kit car based on a Miata. The Sport has a legal roil bar and he has some school experience from Sears Point/Sonoma. Anybody heard abut the Exocet??

Comment

The Exocet driver is a young friend of mine. He is very levelheaded, so I would not anticipate any issues with him.

Don't prove me wrong DW. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysAlfa View Post
                    OK, I need help here.

price sat only 2/3rds the price of whole W/End

offer no Sunday only participation without Saturday

Comment

Last minute decision. I'll be there in the morning for the weekend driving my wife's 2017 Giulia. I'll take whatever slot is available, advanced time trial is my first choice.
                      Racer Z
                      Escargot Racing
                      2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

I had way to much fun over the racing weekend. Thanks guys for all your hard work.
                        Racer Z
                        Escargot Racing
                        2015 Alfa Romeo 4C

Comment

Working...
                        X