SuperMiata Whammy crate engines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperMiata Whammy crate engines

We are very proud to announce our complete built long block program for our customers to complement the CNC head we launched last year. After many years testing, experimenting (and winning a few races along the way) we have settled on a selection of options to fit virtually every BP project. We have tested pretty much every single one of the many options listed. Send us an email if you have any questions about your project.

Go to the configurator on our site to research options SuperMiata Whammy Race Engine

Last edited by emilio700; 02-18-2015, 08:48 AM.
    WWW.949RACING.COM
    SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
    But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Willing to post some suggested engines and prices?

Comment

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
      Willing to post some suggested engines and prices?
      Click the picture to navigate to the site. There might be 60 possible configurations. Tell me what your'e doing and your budget.
      WWW.949RACING.COM
      SuperMiata

Comment

Rational policy, but a few examples might encourage more interest from buyers who may be relatively unaware of your most worthy, stand up reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose Caboose View Post
          Rational policy, but a few examples might encourage more interest from buyers who may be relatively unaware of your most worthy, stand up reputation.
          Not really, no. The people that are genuinely in the market for a built Miata engine will contact me.

Base engine is an balanced, blueprinted rebuild with some forged parts. Makes about 10whp more than stock but is almost over rev proof for $4600.
          Fully built 200whp (ITB's) 2.0L long block for E85 $9477

Way too many options in between these two. The guys who know a little about them pretty much know what they want and can use the configurator and info on our site to get an idea.
          Last edited by emilio700; 02-18-2015, 08:47 AM.
          WWW.949RACING.COM
          SuperMiata

Comment

I'm not looking for anything in particular, was more fishing to see if you had a particular engine that could make a trackday guy with a tired engine go "oooh, shiny! I want!".

Maybe there's an engine build that's at some sort of really favorable spot in the cost/benefit curve.

Comment

Originally posted by robburgoon View Post
              I'm not looking for anything in particular, was more fishing to see if you had a particular engine that could make a trackday guy with a tired engine go "oooh, shiny! I want!".

Maybe there's an engine build that's at some sort of really favorable spot in the cost/benefit curve.
              First example.
              WWW.949RACING.COM
              SuperMiata

Comment

Cheers, Emilio. GLWSs!

Comment

will the intake welds blow off with a 100 shot of nos?

Comment

Good luck, E! I like the configurator, though I'm sure you will now be answering more emails about what PT means.
                    Yer pal,
                    Force

Comment

Originally posted by Force McCocken View Post
                      Good luck, E! I like the configurator, though I'm sure you will now be answering more emails about what PT means.
                      Probable Teardown
                      WWW.949RACING.COM
                      SuperMiata

Comment

In car video with a 200whp example of one of our builds. This particular engine has been pulled back out so we can convert "Taxi" back into coaching spec for the Supermiata race series with a blueprinted, forged stock engine. That means the 2.0L 200whp engine shown here is available for sale. It has about 2hrs on it. It'll get torn down, inspected, new rings and readied for it's new owner. 235psi and 0% leakdown before teardown but we want double check everything. $8500 shipped to the lower 48 states. $750 for the complete TWM ITB system shipped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12006545_917304798323079_1042298986196581533_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	230240
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	200whp_Whammy_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	664.6 KB
ID:	230241
                        WWW.949RACING.COM
                        SuperMiata

Comment

Working...
                        X