Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Virtual Racing on May 25 at Base51

Go Virtual Racing on May 25 at Base51

May 25 is not a race weekend, but why not go racing anyway? Base51 (www.Base51.com), the first premium racing simulation center and restaurant in Los Angeles, is welcoming Cal Club racers on May 25 at 11 a.m. for a morning of virtual racing on Base51!

With 10 linked pro-level, full-motion simulators from CXC Simulations, racers compete in head-to-head racing utilizing either wraparound screens or virtual reality. Each race features a five-minute qualifying session and a 10-minute race. And bragging rights can be settled once and for all with the Live Leaderboard on www.Base51.com, which also provides the data from a driver's best lap.

For Cal Club attending this special event on May 25 at 11 a.m., no preregistration is required to get three races for $25 – bring your SCCA membership card and mention you’re a Cal Club member when you show up on May 25 at 11 a.m., and Base51 will pit Cal Club racers against each other! You’ll also be able to join the Base51 Drivers Club, which provides members with a package that offers three races yearly for the price of one.

For serious racers, Base51 also offers professional coaching in its state-of-the-art coaching room, featuring a CXC Simulations simulator with live telemetry, eye-tracking, two-way radio and temperature control.

Check out more about Base51: www.Base51.com, Instagram @Base.51, Facebook: Base51 - Los Angeles.
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Sounds like a boatload of fun. My son took me there for my birthday.
    1.The food is quite a bit better than you would expect.
    2. It's really fun, but it may actually be better without the VR gear, which isn't as sharp.
    3. The brakes suck - big time.
    4. I sucked - big time - but what else is new?
    5. Nice people.
    6. Very fun.

Comment

Working...
    X