Chuckwalla hotel options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckwalla hotel options

Anyone know of any hotels in Indio that aren't too bad and have truck and trailer parking?

Just want to make sure you know that Chuckwalla has cabin onsite. Though it is right next to the entry gate.
    S1 Supermiata - 220whp
    13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
    17 GT350R
    03 Miata Club Sport
    96 NSX
    06 EVO MR
    15 Mini Cooper S
    Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Rob, the closest hotels I found were in Indio - about an hour West of the track. My daughter talked me in to renting one of the cabins - so we're going to give that a try.

Comment

I typically stay at the indio travel lodge, low rates, not terribly scuzzy and good trailer parking, though this time around i opted for one of the cabins on-site.

Comment

The Cabins at Chuckwalla are the best way to go...although there is NOTHING to do in Desert Center. Before the cabins opened I liked to stay at the Holiday Inn express or the Best Western Date tree palm in Indio. The BW gives a discount to people going to Chuckwalla if you ask. Both have plenty of room for trailers.

Charley

Comment

I've stayed at the Indio Holiday Motel. It was clean and I didn't wake up with a new disease. Lucky?? Parking for trailers.

Comment

Working...
            X