Colorado Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Members

I moved out here from California about a year ago and was curious if there are any fellow Colorado members on this board?

I am in Golden,

Comment

I'm in Colorado Springs. We have a local group of guys that track a lot. If you have a FB account it's called Colorado Weekend Warrior Track group.

Comment

NASA has an event this weekend at High Plains, come by and check it out.
        Last edited by GraemeD; 10-10-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

I just saw replies to this thread, I didn't get email notification, need to change my settings :/

Sual_Good i have watched your youtube videos @ HPR and WSIR/ACS etc....Cool to see another SoCal guy that made the leap out here....

GraemeD I'm in Green Mountain/Lakewood, right next door!

Keep me in the loop next time you head out to HPR or the like hopefully I will have the Vette prepped....If not I can just spectate

Is it just us 3 in CO on TrackHQ?

Comment

Tell all your track buddies and there will be more.
            www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

A bunch of us will be going to Pueblo Motorsports Park on the 31st from 8-4 for a 2 for 1 halloween special. That would be $75.00 for the day. If you want to go, PM me your info and i can add you to our group.

Originally posted by mpaige22 View Post
              I just saw replies to this thread, I didn't get email notification, need to change my settings :/

Sual_Good i have watched your youtube videos @ HPR and WSIR/ACS etc....Cool to see another SoCal guy that made the leap out here....

GraemeD I'm in Green Mountain/Lakewood, right next door!

Keep me in the loop next time you head out to HPR or the like hopefully I will have the Vette prepped....If not I can just spectate

Is it just us 3 in CO on TrackHQ?

Comment

Working...
              X