Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

High-lights from my first Ferrari Challenge race and first time at Lime Rock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SDSUsnowboards View Post
    I cannot believe I just saw a Ferrari get punted. I thought only Spec Miata races could be confused with a rousing game of bumper cars.
    It's all relative to the size of your wallet. There are guys who aren't afraid to treat a Ferrari the way I would treat a Miata.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
      It's all relative to the size of your wallet. There are guys who aren't afraid to treat a Ferrari the way I would treat a Miata.
      And I wouldn't treat my Miata the way some of those guys were treating Ferrari. Fun to watch and looks like tons of fun to drive if you have the coin.
      99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
      '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

from the video, it seems you will soon be podium. I predict in a race or 2.
        S1 Supermiata - 220whp
        13 Tesla, ma: no engine !!
        17 GT350R
        03 Miata Club Sport
        96 NSX
        06 EVO MR
        15 Mini Cooper S
        Beck 550 Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by bellwilliam View Post
          from the video, it seems you will soon be podium. I predict in a race or 2.
          Hopefully! I'm doing the last race of the year at Homestead and will be hustling. :-)

-mike
          twitter: updates from the track.
          youtube: in-car videos.

Comment

Working...
          X