WTB Car Hauler SoCal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Car Hauler SoCal

Looks like a new one costs north of $1,500. Anything better in the used department? Just bought a truck so cash is tight.

Originally posted by Robpacific View Post
    Looks like a new one costs north of $1,500. Anything better in the used department? Just bought a truck so cash is tight.
    For <$2K I'd just buy a new one personally.

Comment

You can get a Carson direct for around $1,500. It's not the best model Carson sells, but it will be new. Or you can scour the classifieds here and Craigslist.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

That's what I was leaning towards, basic with electric brake and nothing else. Want to add a winch and tire/fuel rack, but thought I'd look around and see if someone already has something like that. Haven't seen anything yet on CL or THQ

Comment

And you will not!3 years ago I spent a few months looking for a well priced used trailer.Ended up with a brand new base model for under $2k with ramps,spare tire and breakaway? box.

Comment

Originally posted by bawareca View Post
            And you will not!3 years ago I spent a few months looking for a well priced used trailer.Ended up with a brand new base model for under $2k with ramps,spare tire and breakaway? box.
            Where did you end up buying? I assume this was electric brake, rear light, ramps spare and breakaway?

Comment

Working...
            X