Radical Prosport For Sale – Excellent condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical Prosport For Sale – Excellent condition

This Radical Prosport has just been refreshed after sitting in a car collection for the past 7 years. According to the previous owner the chassis has 20 hours and the paddle shifted Kawasaki 1000 engine has 13 hours. During the refresh process the Brake system was overhauled including the master cylinders and calipers. A new $2500 fuel cell (with a 7 year warranty) was installed. The paddle shift system was upgraded to the latest software and the blipper control overhauled. A new Odyssey Extreme series “Metal Jacket” Battery was installed with an external charging port. A new front splitter was installed. the fluids were changed. The car has nearly every available option including: Hi-Downforce package, Center lock wheels with F3 Radial tires, brake light set, Dashboard adjustable brake bias, Flat-slide racing carb upgrade, Koni adjustable shock absorbers, Air jack system, Hot weather Kit (+30% oil and water cooling capacity), Brake system upgrade, Race lighting provisions (headlight wiring), and 8 extra wheels (2 rear and 4 front). See attached Link for more details. https://radicalsportscarregistry.com/prosport-sn-108/

Charley

(714) 514-two 08 two

Looks like it's already sold?
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
      Looks like it's already sold?
      I took a deposit on the car so a sale is pending. It looks like this car is heading to the east coast.

Charley

Comment

That's a great looking car. As a native of Philadelphia, I dig the livery.

For those of you who don't know, Sunoco is based in Philly. Penske is from that area, too, which is why so many of his cars had Sunoco livery.
        www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

you didn't have that very long. did you even get it on track?

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeD View Post
            you didn't have that very long. did you even get it on track?
            I have been working on it for almost a year and now that everything is working perfectly I was planning on taking it to the track this month, but then I got busy with Thanksgiving... and then it sold faster then I thought it would. So it doesn’t look like I am going to have a chance to drive it.

Charley

Comment

Charley,

great job. New retirement hobby/business “radical resurrections”

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
                Charley,

great job. New retirement hobby/business “radical resurrections”
                That's a reality show I would watch.

"Restoration: Radical"
                WWW.949RACING.COM
                SuperMiata

Aside from their cost I never understood why people race them.
                But obviously I just dont get it. -fatbillybob

Comment

Working...
                X