• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally fail.

SAMMY PLEASE! LISTEN TO ME

new ring tone maybe?
    -Kevin M.

2010 Subaru WRX

Driving from pace notes is harder than it seems. There is a bit of rhythm and trust to it. When you fall out of sync with the navigator, it gets ugly fast and stays ugly until you both get it together.
    Yer pal,
    Force

Comment

Originally posted by Force McCocken View Post
      Driving from pace notes is harder than it seems. There is a bit of rhythm and trust to it. When you fall out of sync with the navigator, it gets ugly fast and stays ugly until you both get it together.
      I could imagine. But the combination of his accent, rising tone, and choice of words just made it really funny for me
      -Kevin M.

2010 Subaru WRX

Comment

Agreed.

It happens all the time. Can't remember how many times McRae booted/split from Grist.
        Yer pal,
        Force

Comment

Originally posted by DutchOven View Post
          I could imagine. But the combination of his accent, rising tone, and choice of words just made it really funny for me
          +1

and +1 +1 +1 on your avatar!

Comment

This might be a repost from a couple months ago, but it doesnt matter because it always makes me laugh. But i think the original video was taken down.
            Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
            Robispec
            Girodisc
            SCM
            APR

Comment

It's made even more comical (to me at least) by the fact that every page of notes the co-driver has looks like it's blank. Probably a video quality thing, but would be even more amazing if true.

Comment

Wonderfully entertaining. I think he's calling just about everything too late so the poor driver can't respond quickly enough.
                Ryan Passey
                Singulär Motorsports | Goodwin Racing

#13 1990 Miata
                "The sport dedicating to the spirits of time attacking motoring" -Emilio

Comment

Sounds like my mom telling my dad how to drive. I don't see what is so entertaining about this video this is everyday of my life.

Comment

"Sammy, Sammy, you are wrecking the car!!!"

That's good enough for the first new TRACKHQ t-shirt since "That's how I drive -- flat out"
                    Last edited by Richard EVO; 10-11-2013, 05:39 PM.
                    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
                      Sounds like my mom telling my dad how to drive. I don't see what is so entertaining about this video this is everyday of my life.
                      Weird, in my head your parents are not East Indian.

Comment

Working...
                      X