Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

Alfa Romeo Owners of SoCal AROSCHPD Willowsprings Oktoberfest TT/Race October 5-6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfa Romeo Owners of SoCal AROSCHPD Willowsprings Oktoberfest TT/Race October 5-6

Hello everyone. Our October event this year is at willow springs and we are celebrating Oktoberfest. We will be celebrating with a good brew and brats after all the racing is over on saturday, $5 for a brat and beer.

We are open to all makes and models and there are ontrack sessions for every level of skill.

There is plenty of room in all groups and for the timid at heart that dont want to drive at speed on the track but would just like to drive the track we have a lunchtime intro group.

All details for the event can be found at AROSC Racing, Time Trials, HPDE announces AROSC Oktoberfest Time Trials & Races Saturday, Oct 5 — Sunday, Oct 6, 2013 info at Willow Springs Int'l Raceway, Rosamond, CA 93560 (3391) - MotorsportReg.com.

See you at the track!

I went to your race school about a year ago and I've been meaning to come to one of your events. You guys seemed like a good group of guys but it just hasn't lined up with my schedule yet and I can't make this one either. I've also been eyeing that enduro you put on. Looks like I slot into the P class which has a few regular miatas showing up already. I'll try for an event next year.
    -Anthony
    1991 Miata - Trogdor SuperMiata
    2011 Ram 2500 - all the torque

Comment

Yes, you will have good competition in class P as that is where most all the miatas reside.

Hope to see you soon at the track.

Comment

Big Track?
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
          Big Track?
          Yes, the big track.

Comment

We are going to have 4 run groups and 4 sessions per day of around 25-30 min in each group. Our groups are skill level from Solo/HPDE, Point By passsing, Open Passing, Race.

We are also going to have another reserved group for vintage cars that are going to have 3 sessions for the day.

If anyone has any questions please visit AROSC-HPD Home Page

See you at the track!

Comment

Entries are rolling in. Sign up now to ensure your spot.

See you at the track!

Comment

AROSC runs a really great event.
                Jack Olsen - 1972 Porsche 911
                What? An awesome video about me and my car
                My Corner-By-Corner Guide to Willow Springs
                My Two-Car Garage's Very Own Website

Comment

Yes they do and not to mention they have Fire and rescue

Originally posted by Jack Olsen View Post
                  AROSC runs a really great event.
                  http://touringcarclub.net/

Comment

Yes, we have Fire & Rescue at all of our track events. I can't remember the last time we really needed their services though, which is a good thing.

We recently participated in another club's event at Chuckwalla, where an entrant's car caught fire on the track. He got off track and out of the car okay, but the corner workers made him get away from the car (I assume he was probably wearing a T-shirt and flip-flops). We watched the car burn from the pits for 45 minutes before a fire truck showed up...
                    Terry Watson
                    AROSC Competition Director

Comment

Originally posted by ELO168 View Post
                      Yes they do and not to mention they have Fire and rescue
                      Yes, we always have Fire Rescue at the track...We will again at this event.

We have plenty of room at this event for everyone so sign up. If anyone is a wheel to wheel racer and want to run in the race group just shoot us an email so we can verify your experience.

We always welcome new talent!

See you at the track.

Comment

Hi, just a suggestion, but you should get the WSIR webmaster to update the calendar of events to show this event. Right now, there's nothing shown on the calendar for Oct 5-6.

Comment

We have called and they say they will update it but does not happen.

Originally posted by MikeColangelo View Post
                          Hi, just a suggestion, but you should get the WSIR webmaster to update the calendar of events to show this event. Right now, there's nothing shown on the calendar for Oct 5-6.

Comment

Can I run in the race group Dennis? :-)

QUOTE=SoCalAlfa;107021]Yes, we always have Fire Rescue at the track...We will again at this event.

We have plenty of room at this event for everyone so sign up. If anyone is a wheel to wheel racer and want to run in the race group just shoot us an email so we can verify your experience.

See you at the track.[/QUOTE]
                            http://touringcarclub.net/

Comment

As long as you dont sneak around me in turn 9 again... :-)

Originally posted by ELO168 View Post
                              Can I run in the race group Dennis? :-)

QUOTE=SoCalAlfa;107021]Yes, we always have Fire Rescue at the track...We will again at this event.

See you at the track.
                              [/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X