The best car video I've seen on Youtube in a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    There's gotta be something wrong with that. One car has 200 miles on it and the asking price is $6.2 million (!!!). The other has less than 10K miles on it, and the asking price is $620K. So if the asking price of the 200 mile car is correct (which seems presposterous), the depreciation rate is $569.39 per mile driven?????????
    6.2 Mil is for 3 cars, all sold together as a package. An Enzo, an f50, and a F40.
    2001 MR2-Eleven
    Experience Points: 21
    Youtube Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Olsen View Post
      Really?
      with Jack. Really????

and since Chis Harris is English I have to add:

Have you taken leave of your senses man?
      Last edited by markhs2; 09-07-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

My sarcasm has elevated to a level that people just think I'm stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ1 View Post
          I suggest you use smilies. This is the internet. No one knows what you are thinking. There is no tone of voice. Yes, we all think you are stupid. Do something to explain your "sarcasm" next time.
          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

In my mind there are only 3 great sports cars and I'll list them in order: 1)Miata 2)F40 3)s2000
            I don't even know what to say, maybe the worst statement ever made on THQ. And that's saying something.

Comment

This statement is like saying people don't laugh at my jokes and do not find them funny at all therefore my jokes have elevated to a level at which people think I'm lame.

Flash:
              Jokes that are not received/recognized as funny aren't jokes.
              Sarcasm that is not received/recognized as such isn't.

If you are a group of one who thinks so and then calls it elevated when no one else does this will be looked at as less than bright.

Comment

Originally posted by markhs2 View Post
                This statement is like saying people don't laugh at my jokes and do not find them funny at all therefore my jokes have elevated to a level at which people think I'm lame.

Flash:
                Jokes that are not received/recognized as funny aren't jokes.
                Sarcasm that is not received/recognized as such isn't.

If you are a group of one who thinks so and then calls it elevated when no one else does this will be looked at as less than bright.
                Can there just be an unlike button so Mark doesn't have to explain why I'm not funny?

Comment

Can there just be an unlike button so Mark doesn't have to explain why I'm not funny?
                  No, I think Mark's detailed explanation was spot on . . .
                  The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                  1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                  2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                  2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Thank for a great video - love the F40! Chris Harris is my favorite car reviewer - very articulate yet genuine and personable!

Comment

Working...
                    X