Uber

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber

So I received the following misdirected message on my google voice number a while back from a Geico agent apparently denying a claim as the accident occurred while the driver was driving for Uber. Something to be aware of if you are thinking of becoming a Uber driver maybe?

hi this is xxxxx calling from geico claims for xxxxx xxxxxxx. i am calling regarding the accident that happened on mmddyy and i do want to let you know that there will not be able to
    have any coverage provided for this loss because you were driving for uber at the time of the accident so i would recommend following up with over and seeing if any coverage applies please
    give me a call back if you have any questions claim number is for xxxxx my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and also be sending a letter confirming our decision thanks so much have a great day
    AiM Data and Video systems, Suspension Setup, Race car builds, support, and rentals. At your beck and call.

Mark Nichols
    Iron Canyon Motorsports
    http://www.ironcanyonmotorsports.com

Originally posted by markn View Post
    So I received the following misdirected message on my google voice number a while back from a Geico agent apparently denying a claim as the accident occurred while the driver was driving for Uber. Something to be aware of if you are thinking of becoming a Uber driver maybe?

hi this is xxxxx calling from geico claims for xxxxx xxxxxxx. i am calling regarding the accident that happened on mmddyy and i do want to let you know that there will not be able to
    have any coverage provided for this loss because you were driving for uber at the time of the accident so i would recommend following up with over and seeing if any coverage applies please
    give me a call back if you have any questions claim number is for xxxxx my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and also be sending a letter confirming our decision thanks so much have a great day
    thanks for sharing it with us!

Comment

Our agent asks whether we drive for Uber or Lyft or use the car for other gig-type businesses.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

AAA asks as well

Comment

Working...
        X