Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	235724

Who missed me? When's the gang bang?
    Yer pal,
    Force

Man that looks just like mine. Details? Mods? Plans?

Comment

Looks nice and clean. More photos, please.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

'88 325is 3 owner car with full, I do mean full, documentation. Bought from my buddy, it has spent it's entire like in Atlanta.

182k, everything works, 5 speed. Billies, H&Rs, full metal cooling system, electric fan conversion, welded sway braces, 15" basketweaves, ANSA exhaust, fresher PU bushings throughout, rebuilt rack, 3.7 LSD, euro headlight wipers, etc. Runs awesome, sounds badass. Exterior condition, 8. Interior 7.

Right now, just enjoying the hell out of it, updating a few items. The mileage is no big deal and I like this car a helluva lot more than my E36M3 that had 1/5 the miles. Mods? Not sure. Taking a page from Jack, might be my "1 car to do it all". I plan to drive an E30 with an s52 to see how that feels. It still turns heads and I get a lot of compliments. Would love to get an M Tech 2 and respray/restore the car a little. I have found a souce on Alpina fabric and am considering doing a cloth interior from that. I love it. My wife thinks it suits my personality and calls it the Polar Bear, "Eisbär". Looking into suspension, too.
        Yer pal,
        Force

Comment

Just a few photos...

Name:	IMG_0599.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	228605Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0600.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	228606Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0641.jpg
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	228607Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0642.jpg
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	228608Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0643.jpg
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	228609
          Yer pal,
          Force

Comment

As it sits today:

Name:	IMG_0685.jpg
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	228610
            Yer pal,
            Force

Comment

Black sports seats are über nice.

Comment

Considering its age, amazing condition! What year?
                The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Richard, ADD is an acronym, not a verb.

See first line of Force's yesterday evening post:

"'88 325is 3 (emphasis added) owner car with full, I do mean full, documentation. Bought from my buddy, it has spent it's entire like in Atlanta."

Comment

What year is it?
                    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Much appreciated, Gents!

So far, just did some minor electrical work to clear the OBD (OCD I call it). The paint needed some serious correction, that took me two days. I have had the plastic bumpers sitting in my storage since April, so installed those too. Other than that, I added a bluetooth headunit and some minor stereo upgrades. I am hoping to replace the steering coupler this weekend, I have some play in mine that is a little spooky at speed. Owner #2 was a BMW master tech, owned it the majority of the life so far. My friend owned it 4 years after him. He sold me the car for $3k, friend price, and I helped him find and plan a Miata build similar to my NA I sold last year.
                      Yer pal,
                      Force

Comment

Working...
                      X