Collapse

Road Rage..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I came from,guns are not readily available to the public and you can see drivers out of their cars fist fighting in every other intersection.In the old days,when mafia was ruling the country totally,you may get hit by a big Mercedes or BMW full of mobsters and no matter who's fault it is,you owe them a car.If you dont have much money(like most people) they will bring you a "notary public" and your apartment,vacation home or car is now theirs,to cover the repair of their car.That is without any guns involved.

Comment

My father asked me to pick up his rally car from the shop one night. I had my sister drop me off and I slid on it. It was about a 10 mile drive. Even though the car was registered, I took the surface streets to avoid being hassled/standing out on the highway. It was pretty uneventful until somebody started tailgating me. Sped up a little, the tailgating persisted. The car finally got around me in a no passing zone and laid on the horn as it passed. This was followed by a brake check. Luckily, the light pod was still on the front of the car, so I switched it on and gave that car 6 8" Cibies-worth of artificial sunlight plus the car's highbeams. This must have startled the driver because the car fishtailed a bit then sped off. I switched off the pod and finished the drive home.
      Yer pal,
      Force

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post
        By June it will be 90*F at buttonwillow. That plus some sunshine and it will peal right off. But you have complained about that sticker for a year now. Secretly, I bet you dream 9mm but only own a .45, hate prius's just as much as I do, and love what that sticker represents ...Constitutionalism and protection of our Bill of Rights.
        Complaining about the sticker is easier and more fun that spending 2 minutes removing it. The individual rights protected by the U.S. Constitution are very important to me. But I am much more interested in the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments than the 2nd. Oh yeah and the one that got repealed -- Prohibition --, can't remember what number that used to be, but Prohibition was a horrible idea.
        Last edited by Richard EVO; 04-01-2013, 05:31 PM.
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
          Complaining about the sticker is easier and more fun that spending 2 minutes removing it. The individual rights protected by the U.S. Constitution are very important to me. But I am much more interested in the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments than the 2nd. Oh yeah and the one that got repealed -- Prohibition --, can't remember what number that used to be, but Prohibition was a horrible idea.
          Don't worry Richard. Carl and I and a few others here will protect you as you are running off your drunken First amendment opinions when yelling about your due process rights after the illegal the search and seizure of your home even though we don't really want to give you equal protection... but hey, us right wingers defend all the constitution and not just pieces of it.
          To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

^^^ The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." What do the words "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state" mean? Written in about 1789, does that mean that individual citizens have the right to own 21st Century assault weapons with 30-round magazines, so that we can all suffer Sandy Hook, Aurora, Colombine, etc. etc. etc. over and over again? I don't think so.
            The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
            1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
            2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
            2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

^^^ The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." What do the words "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state" mean? Written in about 1789, does that mean that individual citizens have the right to own 21st Century assault weapons with 30-round magazines, so that we can all suffer Sandy Hook, Aurora, Colombine, etc. etc. etc. over and over again? I don't think so.
              I think it is so that our government is afraid of the people and not so the people are afraid of the government. It is so we don't end up with leaders with the names of Stalin, Pol Pot, Caligula, Hitler, et al.
              To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

The individual rights protected by the U.S. Constitution are very important to me. But I am much more interested in the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments than the 2nd.
                In Tienmein square, china laying down in front of the tanks did not do much. And you plan to protect the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th how? That is what 2A is all about and why it is in the bill of rights as individual rights and even the supreme court has ruled it as an individual right.

So a bunch of old guys in the 1700's decide what is most important to them. Free speech, Free press, Free Religion! The 1st amendment. Then someone says how do we ensure that? The 2nd!!!!!

Here is a crazy thought. If the government enacts laws to strip you of 2A rights and attempts to collect your guns don't we each have a responsibility and oath to uphold and protect the Constitution from all those foreign and domestic? The implications of that are scary...

Comment

Originally posted by fatbillybob View Post

Here is a crazy thought. If the government enacts laws to strip you of 2A rights and attempts to collect your guns don't we each have a responsibility and oath to uphold and protect the Constitution from all those foreign and domestic? The implications of that are scary...
                  That sounds about right,the question is how are you supposed to make your move successful.With a gun,against the most powerfull country's government?That may be worst idea than bringing a knife to a nuclear war Oli's ALVAKA weapons may be a better bet in such a situation than a whole village's hidden arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by bawareca View Post
                    That sounds about right,the question is how are you supposed to make your move successful.With a gun,against the most powerfull country's government?That may be worst idea than bringing a knife to a nuclear war Oli's ALVAKA weapons may be a better bet in such a situation than a whole village's hidden arsenal
                    Afganistan...

Comment

Working...
                    X