Move away. S2000(Ap1.Ap2) the real car is come to BW13 event at SEP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move away. S2000(Ap1.Ap2) the real car is come to BW13 event at SEP

As i said above. I am offical register for BW13 event. and decide to bring the car that people can understand more ( I feel not too many people understand my Rotary lotus ). I decide to bring my 1993 Mazda RX-7 AKA FD3S. Yes the last pure japanese sports car.

So people Driving S2000. I will be the first one who will crack 2:00 barrier using Street tires !!!! Not you guys S2000

I will give guys some hadicap . since I will only run Stock boost on my FD

Jay, you are back in the US? You got bored of all the tiny tracks over there, didn't you?
    Aaron Kupferman | 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Visual Effects Electric Reality | Motorsports Photography Motorsport Lens | Other Photography AaronKupferman.com

Comment

Originally posted by DiyMAN25 View Post
      As i said above. I am offical register for BW13 event. and decide to bring the car that people can understand more ( I feel not too many people understand my Rotary lotus ). I decide to bring my 1993 Mazda RX-7 AKA FD3S. Yes the last pure japanese sports car.

So people Driving S2000. I will be the first one who will crack 2:00 barrier using Street tires !!!! Not you guys S2000

I will give guys some hadicap . since I will only run Stock boost on my FD

I look forward to checking out your car, it looks nice!

No S2000 on street tires have broken the 2:00 barrier yet? I thought one did...

How much power does your car make?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman View Post
        Nope. Maxrev (Rob Walker) has the S2000 record on street tires at nearly 2:00 flat. This is until this next, next Sunday that is...ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by 600RR_Rocket View Post
          Nope. Maxrev (Rob Walker) has the S2000 record on street tires at nearly 2:00 flat. This is until this next, next Sunday that is...ahem.
          What weekend is that? Do I have to come out to beat your time beating his?

Comment

What weekend is that? Do I have to come out to beat your time beating his?
            UMMM...what are you talking about?? There is no BW event anytime soon Billy...you must be mistaken!!!

Comment

UMMM...what are you talking about?? There is no BW event anytime soon Billy...you must be mistaken!!!
              Am I? Or are you?:

Comment

ha, i thought you had no plans of coming back to the states. Guess all those fast laptime you see us all pulling off makes you want to come back eh. I wouldn't be surprise you will start cheating by increasing your boost to break 2:00 on street tires. You are too rusty from all those mediocre tracks in TW. Plus, I don't even think your FD will even crank over. You didn't put in Stabil before you went back to TW. Don't say I didn't told you so.

BTW, I'll break 2:00 in the first session on Friday. so forget about it. You should just stay in TW and save yourself all the trouble.

Comment

the street tire RWD record is 2'00.056 by Rob W's own AP2, which is also a true street oreiented car, not a heavily mod car with street tires

i think Ed's AP2 should do some fast times, imagine you have similar handling mods as Berk's AP1 but with 300whp, according to Jeff, 2'04 is not even Berk's full potential

Jay you better run stock boost for reliability power, i will handicap you with my dumb ass Federal grip
                  Jaku 峠

Comment

I look forward to checking out your car, it looks nice!

How much power does your car make?
                    Very very little only 10 mile faster on Street willow's back straight way compare to my Rotary lotus

Jay, you are back in the US? You got bored of all the tiny tracks over there, didn't you?
                    i guess you can said that . i have enought with 80 mile top speed....... even in my 81 RX-7

ha, i thought you had no plans of coming back to the states. Guess all those fast laptime you see us all pulling off makes you want to come back eh. I wouldn't be surprise you will start cheating by increasing your boost to break 2:00 on street tires. You are too rusty from all those mediocre tracks in TW. Plus, I don't even think your FD will even crank over. You didn't put in Stabil before you went back to TW. Don't say I didn't told you so.

BTW, I'll break 2:00 in the first session on Friday. so forget about it. You should just stay in TW and save yourself all the trouble.
                    YEs you are right. i am back just to brake your lap record in my Street car
                    (dont told me elise is a street car )
                    ha I am not like you. i can handel pressure well. so dont freak out when you cant loose me in your rear view mirror

Comment

lol for some reason I picture a bunch of old asian dudes in a coffee shop smacktalking over who's faster on their lunch break.

hahaha
                      Do you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by DiyMAN25 View Post
                        Very very little only 10 mile faster on Street willow's back straight way compare to my Rotary lotus
                        10mph faster on the straight than a rotary lotus?

So your rotary-lotus is like a light-weight caterham-type of machine, and your much heavier RX7 is 10mph faster on the straights?

Not really apples to apples...

Comment

Haha, Jay likes to make up his own rules. if he did not get FTD on any given day, he will find something unique about himself and tell you that he is the fastest guy with such and such. LOL Right Jay? If he turned a 2:30 at BW, he will go as far as not wearing any underwear and claim he is the fastest guy that day without underwears.
                          Good having you back buddy. You know we all missed you.

Comment

OP, i guess Jay?

is that your car in the new turbo magazine?

Comment

10mph faster on the straight than a rotary lotus?

So your rotary-lotus is like a light-weight caterham-type of machine, and your much heavier RX7 is 10mph faster on the straights?

Well reason i point it out. is my Rotary seven have same top speed like jaku S2000 at street of willow. which is not very fast. so I think it would be interest see how fast i can in BW13 using old (borrow) RE01R

Haha, Jay likes to make up his own rules. if he did not get FTD on any given day, he will find something unique about himself and tell you that he is the fastest guy with such and such. LOL Right Jay? If he turned a 2:30 at BW, he will go as far as not wearing any underwear and claim he is the fastest guy that day without underwears.
                              Good having you back buddy. You know we all missed you.
                              What da hell you are saying.... Is not my falut i useing rare car on the track !!!!...........
                              good to come back to state. and even better To caim FTD in my Street FD3S

OP, i guess Jay?

is that your car in the new turbo magazine?
                              MM... IF i remember right. my car should still lock in my garage

Comment

Working...
                              X