Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderhill West test drive yesterday

Hey Gang-

Yesterday I was up taken care of the communications at Thunderhill and had the opportunity to run the new track section. Wow really fun, track has great flow to it, elevation changes, high speed corners and off camber turns. Not a horse power track but its really rewarding for a great handling car.

Thoughts... Its very different from the old section. To go fast, your going to have to be on your game!

The NASA 25hr should be interesting!

BTW Happy Father-day!
    SRC Sampson Racing Communication
    4475 Dupont Crt #2
    Ventura, CA 93003
    866 396 7231
    www.sampsonracing.com

Any in-car video?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sampson Racing Radios View Post
      Hey Gang-

Yesterday I was up taken care of the communications at Thunderhill and had the opportunity to run the new track section. Wow really fun, track has great flow to it, elevation changes, high speed corners and off camber turns. Not a horse power track but its really rewarding for a great handling car.

Thoughts... Its very different from the old section. To go fast, your going to have to be on your game!

The NASA 25hr should be interesting!

BTW Happy Father-day!

How much faster will I be at T-Hill now that I have the new QuickJack?
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Olitho View Post
        How much faster will I be at T-Hill now that I have the new QuickJack?
        It's actually computable, the formula is:

( (Corvette hp * amount of chest hair) / (number of Miatas nearby) ) * (number of hot chicks in paddock) = seconds improvement

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLevin View Post
          It's actually computable, the formula is:

( (Corvette hp * amount of chest hair) / (number of Miatas nearby) ) * (number of hot chicks in paddock) = seconds improvement

Steve

Wow! i just picked up three seconds. If i bring five more hot chicks I can double that if need be.
          To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
          X