Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

My SCCA championship race broadcasts on SPEED channel this Wednesday at 9 AM Pacific

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very entertaining last lap. You really put the pressure on the guy in 13th. He was sliding all over the place. Great driving. that was very inspiring. Now go kick their butts next year.

Comment

Just got done watching it. Very cool! You got tons of TV time. nicely done!
      AJ - Akua Solutions - #128 Lotus Exige - MonkeyWrench Racing - Carbonetic - Innovative Mounts - Toyo Tires - JRZ Suspension - TW Research Development

Comment

GO OLI!!
        GO KRISTJAN!!

Great job, good sir! I just watched the race on my lunch break. It's cool that the announcers were really impressed with your season and race and mentioned you a lot. You deserve all the accolades.

I hope to catch the CalSpeedway race in person. Also, let us know when you and Kristjan are headed back to Moran to kart. I'd love to go again.

Comment

I know the story of the Runoffs was all our boy Oli, but...

Did anyone watche the American Sedan race?

By FAR the most exciting amateur race I have ever watched. My Mom actually came down and asked if everything was alright because I was screaming and yelling so much. I hopped on McDermid's bandwagon after he put that T1 pass on Von Kluge, and what a performance he put on for his new fan! I was sitting upright, on the edge of the couch for the majority of the race, I am still in awe! It will hopefully play again in the next few days so you guys can watch it, I'm SO glad I decided to DVR it today!
          "The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses" -Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by thefrush View Post
            I know the story of the Runoffs was all our boy Oli, but...

Did anyone watche the American Sedan race?

By FAR the most exciting amateur race I have ever watched. My Mom actually came down and asked if everything was alright because I was screaming and yelling so much. I hopped on McDermid's bandwagon after he put that T1 pass on Von Kluge, and what a performance he put on for his new fan! I was sitting upright, on the edge of the couch for the majority of the race, I am still in awe! It will hopefully play again in the next few days so you guys can watch it, I'm SO glad I decided to DVR it today!
            That was a good race wasn't it?!! McDermid drove very well in a handicap car (poor tires). Not to take credit from his driving performance. But he also had plenty of luck on his side for him to take that victory.

Comment

Working...
            X