This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
    ^^^This surely qualifies as post of the month, either for great sarcasm, or incredible stupidity . . .
    I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome Richard. You must be one hell of a guy.
    First you suggest that I can't turn right and now I'm stupid because I don't know sh!t about....Hondas?
    Every Honda I ever saw was front wheel drive....so my point of reference is; all Hondas are FWD.
    These look like they may be RWD but WTF do I know about Hondas.....and that makes me stupid?

I'll tell you something I DO know, people who find it necessary to insult others that they don't even know typically have some deep seated feelings of inadequacy.
    Whats driving you Richard? Daddy beat you? Wifey left you? Boss treat you like sh!t? Sexually frustrated? Can't get it up? Closet Homosexual?
    There is something going on in there that causes you to lash out like a hurt little boy and I have no idea what that is....nor do I deserve your wrath.
    I suggest you get that looked at before someone with a little less patience takes you aside and teaches you some manners the hard way.
    It's been known to happen and I'd hate to see anything happen to you now that we have become such good friends.

Anyway, best of luck to you. Sorry you're having such a rough day and thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

• BTW, I just googled the S2000. It's rear wheel drive. I'm so glad I'm not stupid anymore....

Comment

• Waiting for a long time member here to post the popcorn smilie . . .
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Waiting for a long time member here to post the popcorn smilie . . .

Happy to help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabman View Post
            BTW, I just googled the S2000. It's rear wheel drive. I'm so glad I'm not stupid anymore....

It's not all that fast in a straight line, but it takes the corners like nobody's business. I do miss some of the power of my RX7, but this car is way safer and is much easier to maintain. That helps keep me on the track more than in the garage which was the goal with the switch.
            Kyle Pearson
            Satellite Racing
            Chief Instructor NASA Central Region

Comment

• Originally posted by Mahjik View Post

It's not all that fast in a straight line, but it takes the corners like nobody's business. I do miss some of the power of my RX7, but this car is way safer and is much easier to maintain. That helps keep me on the track more than in the garage which was the goal with the switch.
              AND....it looks hella cool!

Comment

• Thanks for the popcorn smilie. As an initial matter, I believe that your incredibly insulting, bigotted post quoted below should qualify your for an immediate, permanent ban from this website. I have every intention of raising that issue with the site owner. Why would you question my sexuality, family life, professional life, childhood, and psychological health, because I made a simple joke about your internet post? Go look up the psychological term "projection" because it applies to you in spades. My post offered two options . . . either you are great at sarcasm (that's a compliment), or it was stupid. You admitted that it was stupid. You also said you have been a lurker here for a long time before just recently becoming a member. If your have been lurking here for years, how could you possibly not know that the S2000 is rwd? Please leave this site and don't post here ever again.

I have 10,962 posts here and 1,496 likes. You have 10 posts and 5 likes. I bet my membership here against you on this post . . .

Originally posted by Fabman View Post
                I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome Richard. You must be one hell of a guy.
                First you suggest that I can't turn right and now I'm stupid because I don't know sh!t about....Hondas?
                Every Honda I ever saw was front wheel drive....so my point of reference is; all Hondas are FWD.
                These look like they may be RWD but WTF do I know about Hondas.....and that makes me stupid?

I'll tell you something I DO know, people who find it necessary to insult others that they don't even know typically have some deep seated feelings of inadequacy.
                Whats driving you Richard? Daddy beat you? Wifey left you? Boss treat you like sh!t? Sexually frustrated? Can't get it up? Closet Homosexual?
                There is something going on in there that causes you to lash out like a hurt little boy and I have no idea what that is....nor do I deserve your wrath.
                I suggest you get that looked at before someone with a little less patience takes you aside and teaches you some manners the hard way.
                It's been known to happen and I'd hate to see anything happen to you now that we have become such good friends.

Anyway, best of luck to you. Sorry you're having such a rough day and thanks for the warm welcome.

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Thanks for the popcorn smilie. As an initial matter, I believe that your incredibly insulting, bigotted post quoted below should qualify your for an immediate, permanent ban from this website. I have every intention of raising that issue with the site owner. Why would you question my sexuality, family life, professional life, childhood, and psychological health, because I made a simple joke about your internet post? Go look up the psychological term "projection" because it applies to you in spades. My post offered two options . . . either you are great at sarcasm (that's a compliment), or it was stupid. You admitted that it was stupid. You also said you have been a lurker here for a long time before just recently becoming a member. If your have been lurking here for years, how could you possibly not know that the S2000 is rwd? Please leave this site and don't post here ever again.

I have 10,962 posts here and 1,496 likes. You have 10 posts and 5 likes. I bet my membership here against you on this post . . .
                  So, what you are saying is you think I am somebody different than I am because I NEVER said I was lurking, I only stumbled upon this website a week or so ago....so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
                  You have been insulting to me from your first post and you think I am the bad guy? My God....WTH is wrong with you?
                  Apparently we hit a nerve there dicky boy...must have gotten a little too close to home eh?

Comment

. You also said you have been a lurker here for a long time before just recently becoming a member. If your have been lurking here for years, how could you possibly not know that the S2000 is rwd? Please leave this site and don't post here ever again.

So most powerful and wise one....show me where I said I have been lurking here for years....copy and paste that tid bit of information you base your tirade on.....show me.
                    You CAN'T because you don't know WTF you are talking about. I don't know why you feel the need to be a jack azz to me but I don't deserve it, and I don't appreciate it.

Comment

If this statement is some crazy qualification for who is cool or whatever, do the math.
                      I have only 10 posts and 5 likes....so, that means fully 50% of my posts are liked while your 10,962 posts garnered only what....1496 likes. So that means.....shoot, let me get the calculator. Pretty sure the math there is awful....

Comment

• Fab -

I agree that I got you confused with another new member who had been lurker for years. Because I'm a fair and honest guy. But that doesn't excuse your moronic, racist, sexist, bigotted attacks on me. I have every intent of getting you banned here. Step up, admit you are an incredible a$$shole, and stay away from this site. I have some significant gravitas here. Just go away . . .

Comment

Fab -

I agree that I got you confused with another new member who had been lurker for years. Because I'm a fair and honest guy. But that doesn't excuse your moronic, racist, sexist, bigotted attacks on me. I have every intent of getting you banned here. Step up, admit you are an incredible a$$shole, and stay away from this site. I have some significant gravitas here. Just go away . . .
                          Racist? Where do you see anything racist here? You are making sh!t up here bud....you are the one out of line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabman View Post
                            Racist? Where do you see anything racist here? You are making sh!t up here bud....you are the one out of line.
                            OK. So you admit your attacks on me are sexist and bigoted, just not racist? Thanks for the admission that will cause your permanent ban here.

Comment

OK. So you admit your attacks on me are sexist and bigoted, just not racist? Thanks for the admission that will cause your permanent ban here.
                              No, I just thought it was obvious enough that I wasn't.
                              I never said you were anything but rude....I simply asked what was driving you...I didnt say anything was wrong with being homosexual, I just asked if you were a closet homosexual because that would be frustrating and might be why you are so mean....and Bigoted?
                              Against what? My god man, this has to be some sort of joke because everything you have said here has been total BS...why the hell are you picking on me?

Comment

• why the hell are you picking on me?
                                Because you posted this idiocy here . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X