X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriddleYouth View Post
    Name: Jose
    Hey all, been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up.
    Awesome forum here, lots of good info. I have a pretty much stock '91 MX5/Miata that has been serving me well in the local autocrosses. Living in Auckland, New Zealand. Looking to move to tracking the thing soon so figured I'd learn a bit here.

Also a fan of endurance racing which is what brought me here in the first place.

See you 'round.
    Beautiful country. I spent some time there a long time ago, and I never will forget it.

Such a nice place . . . and a very high standard of common decency.

Be it by land or be it by sea,
    Aukland New Zealand is a wonder to see . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	th (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	229482 Click image for larger version

Name:	th (2).jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	229481
    Last edited by Loose Caboose; 09-15-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose Caboose View Post
      Beautiful country. I spent some time there a long time ago, and I never will forget it.

Such a nice place . . . and a very high standard of common decency.
      Haha thank you very much. Auckland's pretty nice. We just lack racetracks.

Comment

• Time to move to Christchurch?

Powerbuilt Tools International Raceway - Track Guide - The Motorsport Network

Mike Pero Motorsport Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Been a while since I've been down there. Think it's been 2 seasons (?) since the series I work with last raced at Ruapuna. Track was alright but the facilities were lacking. Hopefully the change in sponsorship will improve it. Not sure if I'm overstepping some boundary about limiting discussions here on the introduction thread though =P

Comment

• International track talk is welcome anytime, anywhere. Carry on.
            www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Name: Matt
              Home: Denver, CO (Formerly OC/LA)
              Car: 2002 Z06, 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
              Experience: DE'S in So Cal + Colorado

I have met some of you at the Super Miata Race in August, I was taking turns in Scott's car Nemo. I'm currently in the market for a SM >$10K. I have been lurking here for quite some time and have yet to see any Denver folks.

Comment

• Hi Matt,

PM me with your address and I'll mail you some TrackHQ.com stickers for your car. When people at the track see your stickers, they'll want in!
                www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• G'Day fellow track junkies. I have limited experience but we all start somewhere.

Name: Justin
                  Home: Indianapolis
                  Car: 93 Miata (Autocross, winter turbo project), 94 Miata (Racecar), 99 Miata (DD), Duramax (Toy Hauler)!
                  Experience: HPDE/Testing at; Putnam Park. Endurance races at; Road America, MIS, Gingerman, Autobahn, Gateway, National Corvette Museum
                  Most feared track:
                  Favorite tracks: Gingerman

Team owner and one of the team drivers for Thing3 Racing. We run a laid back yet competitive amateur endurance racing team in the Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series. Tons of good cheap racing fun to be had and the competition is quite stiff. Nice eclectic mix of cars and talent to keep you on your toes. Strategy is huge here

Thing 3 Racing Miata Midwest Chump Car Endurance Racing Series

This is us at the "Chumpionship" last year at Road America

Last edited by slammed200; 10-06-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Welcome, Justin.
                    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Originally posted by craZee View Post
                      Welcome Aaron,

Good to see another 510 geek on here!

craZee
                      Thanks! I just picked up another Miata last week (stock 94 with hardtop) so I may be selling the 510 in the near future. I only have so much room in the garage before the wife gets suspicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by mca View Post
                        Thanks! I just picked up another Miata last week (stock 94 with hardtop) so I may be selling the 510 in the near future. I only have so much room in the garage before the wife gets suspicious!
                        Paging Brett Brecker . . .
                        99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
                        '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image (1).jpeg
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	229508

Got mine in the mail! Thanks Brett....I did a little customization

Comment

• Hello I have been lurking around for a while but never done a proper introduction. I don't want to get yell at by the sheriff.

I have, another of the many, miata. No windshield and with original cute baby blue color. It is an ex-SCCA GTL class. I have only done 5 or 6 track days with it in the last year and a half. I am doing a lot of little things to it, buying more safety gear, wing, splitter, new wheels and tires and adjusting things to my liking and driving style. Right now I am adjusting the kirkey seat. Although I would like to buy a fiberglass seat with head bolsters in the near future.

I would like to go to the Alfa driving school in early november. So hopefully I am ready by then.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mpaige22 View Post
                              Got mine in the mail! Thanks Brett....I did a little customization
                              Loving it!

Comment

• Team owner and one of the team drivers for Thing3 Racing. We run a laid back yet competitive amateur endurance racing team in the Optima Batteries ChumpCar World Series. Tons of good cheap racing fun to be had and the competition is quite stiff. Nice eclectic mix of cars and talent to keep you on your toes. Strategy is huge here

Thing 3 Racing Miata Midwest Chump Car Endurance Racing Series

This is us at the "Chumpionship" last year at Road America

[/QUOTE]

That's no "Thing" car. This is what a "Thing" car looks like! LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	beauty and the beast.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	804.3 KB
ID:	229512

Comment

Working...
                                X