• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Andy!
    Yer pal,
    Force

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyr0monk3y View Post
      My car is not the prettiest or the most meticulously built, but it is safe and it is fun to drive.

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully returning the favor by passing the knowledge along.

You car looks better than Burgoon's....
      To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

• ^^^ It looks like a Ferrari compared to Burgoon's Miata . . .
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Andy, get at me for some THQ decals the next time we meet.
          Yer pal,
          Force

Comment

• Originally posted by Force McCocken View Post
            Andy, get at me for some THQ decals the next time we meet.
            I'd love some. I don't know where I'm going to put them but I'm open for suggestions. Is it even possible to tastefully apply stickers?

Thank you for the welcome guys.
            - Andrew

1991 Miata (daily driver)
            2:29.8 VIR Full Course

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
              ^^^ Thanks, Dad.

Robby - I have some advice for a young man too.

Never crap on a blanket. Never eat a girl called "Mom's." Never sleep with a woman who's got more herpes than you have, and most importantly never bring a rusty old burgundy miata to Cal Club tech the day of a race
              99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
              99 Supermiata "Super"

Comment

• Hello all. New guy here. This looks like a great site with lots of good information. My background: I held an SCCA Nat'l Comp license for 18 years. Raced F Prod, Showroom Stock, Formula
                Continental, and Formula Ford. Retired from racing a number of years ago after a bad accident at Mid-Ohio in my Swift. Starting to some track days/DE's. It's a bug that can never be cured.

Dave

Comment

• Welcome.^^
                  99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
                  '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• Welcome, Dave.
                    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Hello all my name is Grant and I hope to be driving my unlimited class 370Z at some Nor Cal NASA track events as well as some hillclimbs this year. I have been doing number of track days, time trails, hillclimbs and autocross over past decade. I'm having my first real race car built by Brian Lock at Valkyrie Autosports. He is my neighbor in Bonny Doon in Northern California.

Two of us have been plotting on this car for a few years. Widebody 370Z with a 4 liter stroked and dry sumped VQHR motor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_330.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	229035

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_337.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	229036

Here is a video of the car prior to its deconstruction at a hillclimb.

Hoopa hillclimb 2012 - 370z - YouTube
                      Last edited by Zmaster; 04-06-2014, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• test
                        www.eurotopian.com

Comment

• It works.
                          www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Hello folks,

My name is Amer and I'm with Eurotopia group based in California. The group began on November 2012 in Santa Monica when a couple of driving enthusiasts came together looking to share a drive through some of California's most scenic roads. Fast-forward to over a year later and Eurotopia is one of the fastest growing driving enthusiast group in Southern California with 650+ users and after almost 1.5 years we are looking to branch out to track driving. We're looking to do Autoclub Speedway this August with the lovely folks at Speed Ventures.

Also you can see a few pictures of our past driving events:

www.eurotopian.com

Comment

• Welcome, Amer. Good luck at the track.
                              www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Welcome.

Some real impressive cars.

Most of you may want to change out your nice quiet stock brake pads. Autoclub Speedway can be a problem with fast cars on stock pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X