Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to TrackHQ.com, John. So, how many Miatas does your newly acquired rental operation have?
    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Just one. That was enough. After a couple of buddy loans of equipment, the repair costs have shut down the rental biz. Will race the Miata until I'm bored or find a Pro3 car. The Miata is a bit small for me.

Comment

• Hey Guys
        I'm new here and just want to introduce myself. =)

Name: Andy Linden
        Home: Cologne, Germany
        Car: MY00 Honda S2000
        Experience: Trackdays, Superlapbattle Luxembourg
        Most feared track: Nordschleife
        Favorite tracks: Nordschleife, Spa, Zandvoort

Here are two pics of the car:

Comment

• Welcome! Nice car. I'd love to drive an S2000 at Spa and Nordschleife someday.
          The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
          1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
          2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
          2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• You can drive a Lap with me ^^ But i know it's nothing compared to the real thing =(

Comment

• Welcome to TrackHQ.com, Andy.
              www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Hey guys.im so glad i found this forum !!

Name:Jacky
                Home:Vancouver Bc Canada
                Car:96 miata aka Boat
                Experience:Lapping day with PCA club and Turn 2
                Most feared track:Pacific Raceway
                Favorite tracks:Oregon Raceway,Ridge motorsports park, pacific raceway

some pics of my boat at ridge

and a pic of the boat's heart

short video
                Last edited by boatcaptain; 08-19-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Name:Chris/Skinny and occasionally Duff Man
                  Home: SoCal
                  Car:87 ****box, 13 Focus ST
                  Experience: Hand full of track days and 24 hours of Lemons
                  Favorite Track: All??

September 13 will be the first official outing for my Focus and I am super stoked

Comment

• ^^^ Wow, that is a $h!tbox . . .

Welcome!

1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Welcome, guys.

Hey, BoatCaptain. Tell us about the engine in your Miata. The intake appears to be on the opposite side from stock?
                      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
                        Welcome, guys.

Hey, BoatCaptain. Tell us about the engine in your Miata. The intake appears to be on the opposite side from stock?
                        sharp eye ucf .this is a bored up 1.9 litre vvt engine running with individual throttle bodies build by a local shop call chikara motorsports that specalize in miatas.

-specs of the engine

head:
                        -ferrea custom dual valve spring
                        -custom cam
                        -supertech valve keeper
                        -oem valve
                        -custom bronze guide
                        -cnc port and hand polish
                        -maruha individual throttle bodies
                        -maxim works header

block:
                        -maruha oil baffle
                        -cut and balance crank
                        -mahle 85.5mm piston
                        -m tuned rods

Comment

• Hey all. Been lurking a bit and saw this thread to introduce myself.

Name: Ryan
                          Home: Near Atlanta, GA
                          Car: 1994 Acura Integra RS
                          Track Experience: 25+ track days all around the midwest and east coast. Run NASA TT and instruct with a couple of local organizations.
                          Favorite Track: Road Atlanta (scary!) and Putnam Park

My Integra is nothing special. I've run it in TTF for a bit but will be slowly making some significant changes to be competitive in E. Just trying to keep up with the Miatas

Comment

• ^^^ Welcome! Tell your east coast and southern track day and amateur racing friends about this site. While trackHQ is national and international, the majority of our members are in California. Let's start busting out . . .

Comment

• Very nice car, Ryan, super clean.
                              Welcome!
                              Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

• Hey all. been a lurker here for a while, figured I would register and introduce myself and contribute a bit.

Name:Ryan
                                Home: SoCal
                                Car:2005 S2000, 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 87 ****box lemons car and other stuff that is either disassembled or tows more fun things.
                                Experience: ~40 track days over the last few years, across pretty much every track in California, some AutoX and 4 time lemons moron.
                                Favorite Track: Anything I can drive my car home from.

Comment

Working...
                                X