X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny_Se7en View Post
    I think I just lost my lunch
    Kidney Pie?
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
      Kidney Pie?
      All of it, can't even eat steak, I think I'll go Vegetarian.
      If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by scenturion View Post
        Hey, everyone, just joined up after lurking for a while. Have a track toy '99 Miata and run in Norcal. Glad to finally sign up.
        Welcome. 99 Miatas are definitely the best.
        99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
        '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• Hello all!!!

I'm devin and i enjoy breaking things haha but i was referred to this site by justin from rock star garage. i currenetly drive a s2000 and a 240sx. i'm in the middle of a st1 build on my 240 and my s2000 might become a tt2 car before the year is over. any who here are a photo of them I really hate talking about myself if you cant tell.

www.no-drift.com
          -S2000
          -240sx

Comment

• Welcome, Devin. PM me your address and I'll send you some TrackHQ.com stickers for your cars.
            www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Whats up guys, sorry I posted to classifieds first, Brett suggested I post on here, and since I had signed up a while back, I hadn't posted anything. My name is Erick, I race Spec E30 and Chumpcar. Live in Orange County and track as much as I can afford!

Comment

• Welcome Erick.

Erick has a story about him and his race car in the current issue of NASA Speed News. Maybe Brett can post a link.
                Erick, I'll bet we could make your E30 fit in PTE.

Eric
                99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
                '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

• SoCal HPDE'er

Hello all,
                  long time lurker, have posted a couple of msgs, but first time to introduce myself here..

Name: Masa
                  Home: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
                  Car: Silverstone year 2000, S2000
                  Experience: Started autocrossing at 16 for a couple of years, took loooong hiatus during college/grad school. Since the resurrection, HPDEs at CVR, autoclub roval, BW, and tsukuba circuit (FD3S). 1 public day in a VW golf (lol) at nurgburgring for 1 lap (someone crashed and closed the track), and karting on lots of different kart tracks.
                  Most experience with: SOW
                  Dream: W2W

Comment

• Hey guys/gals, my name is Aaron and I'm out of Fresno, CA. I race a 1983 Mustang in NASA's Camaro-Mustang Challenge and drive just about anything else I can get my hands on.

As far as experience I started autocrossing when I was about 18-19 in a Honda Civic. After a couple partial seasons I convinced my Dad to bring home a basket-case of a mustang this lady was trying to get rid of. We threw some junkyard parts together and started autocrossing that. After I got out of college I started gearing up for a track day and after a hand-full of HPDE weekends I had found myself in HPDE-3 with a pretty well prepped CMC race car. Mid-2011 I got my comp-license and I've been scraping together enough money to keep the car running ever since. I've done a couple lemons races and have waaay too many videos on my youtube page.

Comment

• ^^^ Have I met you a few times or is that another CMC racer from the Atwater/Turlock area? I'm Bill from Merced with "the" NASA ST2 corvette in Norcal. How did you hear about TrackHQ?

I'm guessing you are the guy I'm thinking of (I'm really bad with names). You are always taking 1st place right? Great driving in this qual lap!

Last edited by redtopz; 07-10-2013, 09:02 PM.
                      99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
                      99 Supermiata "Super"

Comment

• Well, I wouldn't say always and yep that's me. Heard from this place from Dan and that sticker on your dash.

And yeah, that lap ruffled some feathers, it is well under the series lap record for that config.

Comment

• Originally posted by schrotacular View Post
                          Well, I wouldn't say always and yep that's me. Heard from this place from Dan and that sticker on your dash.

And yeah, that lap ruffled some feathers, it is well under the series lap record for that config.
                          Cool! I was wondering if it was from my dash sticker. Welcome to the site Aaron, I won't forget your name from now on . Great driving out there.

Bill.
                          99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
                          99 Supermiata "Super"

Comment

• Wusssssup! New Member from SoCal

I've been doing track days for about a little over a year in my 06 s2000. Hope to find some good tips here on how to be a better driver

Comment

• Originally posted by brainhulk View Post
                              Wusssssup! New Member from SoCal

I've been doing track days for about a little over a year in my 06 s2000. Hope to find some good tips here on how to be a better driver
                              Avoid Rob while on track . . .
                              The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
                              1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
                              2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
                              2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• Name: John
                                Cars: 05 Legacy GT wagon, 92 Miata
                                Experience: Porsche Driver Skills class in Feb 2011 & April 2011 (paid) led to volunteering to help out for free track time, April 2011 was first HPDE in the wagon (fully kitted out with snow tires & roof rack). Which led to incremental improvements until oil starvation led to a complete rebuild of engine & suspension in Feb 2012. 8 events later, I was doing 130 into sharp left turn on slicks and dynamited my brakes boiling the fluid. Realizing street cars on the track could lead to a long hospital visit, I bought out a retiring Miata rental operation. Currently working on my area license in ICSCC. Also, doing some instructing on the side (staying ahead of a noob driver teaches awareness like nothing else).
                                Total days of track time: 50?
                                Tracks: Barber Motorsport, Pacific Raceways, Ridge Motorsports, Oregon Raceway Park.
                                Fav track: Ridge Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X