This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PacificRaceways View Post
    My name is Willis, the Road Course Manager at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington.
    I have minimal track experience, a lot of indoor karting and some Rotax kart experience. Plenty of lapping experience at my home track too.
    I drive a 1979 Chevy Camaro Z28 with a 383 stroker. Needs some serious suspension tuning tho!

PM or email me if you have questions about the track or when we're having track days!
    Welcome to trackhq! Some day I'll make the trip up north and visit your track.
    99 C5 corvette SCCA GT2
    99 Supermiata "Super"

Comment

• Originally posted by PacificRaceways View Post
      My name is Willis, the Road Course Manager at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington.
      I have minimal track experience, a lot of indoor karting and some Rotax kart experience. Plenty of lapping experience at my home track too.
      I drive a 1979 Chevy Camaro Z28 with a 383 stroker. Needs some serious suspension tuning tho!

PM or email me if you have questions about the track or when we're having track days!
      I have heard great things about Pacific Raceways from the few drivers I know who have run there. It's hard for us in SoCal to get up there, but I hope to do it one day.
      The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
      1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
      2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
      2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

• My name is Erik Bruner. I'm an just an hpde noob that runs miata challenge. I'm hoping to hone my skills and join a chump car or lemons effort in the next year or two. I live in Costa Mesa and I'll be doing speedventures events around the southern california area. I've been doing hpde events since I was 17 in cars ranging from a subaru svx, alfa romeo milano, mini cooper s and a miata. I am a project manager for the large scale commercial construction industry (ie my job sucks) and a semi-pro photographer to fill out the rest of my time.

This next year I'm trying to do 7-8 events this year in my miata and 2-3 east coast events in my dad's camaro.

West of the Mississippi you'll find me in this.

East of the Mississippi you'll find me in this.

If anyone would like me to provide event photo's or a full on car photoshoot please feel free to contact me. I have no problem doing work for used take off rubber.

Comment

• Welcome to posting status, lurker!
          Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

• I'm Glyn Churchman. I've been doing HDPE's in the New England area for two years or a dozen or so track days. I drive a track only, 2008 silver Subaru STi. Pictures can be seen here: 2008subarutrack.shutterfly.com Typically, you see me at Lime Rock or running with SCDA.

I am retired, but very active. I do all the work to my car that I can. I am in the process of building a second motor for my car.
            I have always enjoyed fast cars and racing. My older brother and I raced in the Lone Star Region of SCCA when we were quite young. After some soloing in a RX-7 R1 in the early '90's I sat on the sidelines until recently.
            I look forward to more track days and forays into TT's.
            Try this jalpeno son. It ain't hot!
            Pictures

Comment

• Welcome Scargod. Seems like quite a regression from the RX7 to an Fbody and a Subaru?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scargod View Post
                I'm Glyn Churchman. I've been doing HDPE's in the New England area for two years or a dozen or so track days. I drive a track only, 2008 silver Subaru STi. Pictures can be seen here: 2008subarutrack.shutterfly.com Typically, you see me at Lime Rock or running with SCDA.

I am retired, but very active. I do all the work to my car that I can. I am in the process of building a second motor for my car.
                I have always enjoyed fast cars and racing. My older brother and I raced in the Lone Star Region of SCCA when we were quite young. After some soloing in a RX-7 R1 in the early '90's I sat on the sidelines until recently.
                I look forward to more track days and forays into TT's.

Welcome Glyn. Great to have a New Englander on TrackHQ.com.
                www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Hi Track people!

My name is Erin (I am a dude) and I drive a 2008 350z. I go to a few track events per year, mostly with Speed Ventures in Southern CA. I am also having my father's old alfa GTV turned into a race car as a joint project with my Dad, and I hope to race with VARA at some point. I work in real estate research, specializing in new condominiums in the Western US.

I will be at Buttonwillow this Sunday, so I am sure I will see some of you out there!
                  2002 Porsche 911 Targa
                  1967 GTV
                  1991 Mazda SuperMiata - Junior
                  2008 350z - Sold

FastInFastOut.com

Comment

• Welcome, Erin, who is a dude.
                    www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ETK View Post
                      Hi Track people!I will be at Buttonwillow this Sunday, so I am sure I will see some of you out there![ATTACH=CONFIG]5393[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5392[/ATTACH]
                      Which run group are you in? I know at least one other black 350 and two 370s (one black, one silver) that will be there as well
                      Follow my racing: https://www.youtube.com/ryandhouck
                      2009 Yamaha R6 (race bike)
                      2014 Triumph Street Triple R (street bike)
                      2009 Honda S2000
                      2008 BMW M3 (sold)

Comment

• Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
                        Welcome Erin, who is a dude.
                        Team Rambling Warrior Poet

RRE
                        Robispec
                        Girodisc
                        SCM
                        APR

Comment

• Originally posted by rhouck View Post
                          Which run group are you in? I know at least one other black 350 and two 370s (one black, one silver) that will be there as well
                          I just switched from sat to sun, so not sure which group. I asked for purple or black.
                          2002 Porsche 911 Targa
                          1967 GTV
                          1991 Mazda SuperMiata - Junior
                          2008 350z - Sold

FastInFastOut.com

Comment

• Finally got the time to post here

Hi All,

I've been more than just a lurker after I decided to track the miata, but never really posted here.

My name is Ian and I work as an architect and I am from Alhambra, CA. I have been tracking cars since early 2006, and has been to almost all of the SoCal tracks and Laguna Seca. Very much enjoy driving at the track for leisure. It is the most effective stress relief for me and cheaper than speeding tickets for sure.

The car that I will always regret selling my entire life (went to the track quite often with this)

The commuter then

Those 2 was gone, then had this car for a bit (did not see any track, so I call it my withdrawal era car)

Then I am back on my feet again with this, started tracking again

The commuter now, and retired the evo from tracking and gave it to my dad for his daily use

Been the happiest ever since with the Miata! See you guys at the track!

Comment

• Been the happiest ever since with the Miata!
                              Word.
                              www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

• "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife"

More exactly:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
                                Never make a pretty woman your wife
                                So from my personal point of view
                                Get an ugly girl to marry you

Calypso song - sung by Harry Belafonte and Jimmy Soul

Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy - YouTube - audio only
                                Last edited by Loose Caboose; 03-19-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X