Pardon the Interruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardon the Interruption

For whatever reason, TrackHQ.com got "attacked" last night about 6 p.m. by multiple IP addresses making hundreds of requests simultaneously, overwhelming its capacity, so the site was down for about an hour or so.

Please pardon the interruption. We're taking steps to prevent it from happening again.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Did you get any extortion e-mails threatening an attack or is TrackHQ cutting in on the traffic and Google so they are now retaliating?
    To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

No threats of extortion nor retaliation from Google. At least, I don't think so.
      www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

let's get a rope and hang those bastards!

Comment

Thanks for getting things back shape quickly!
          Moti

Blackbird Fabworx - Quality Performance Fabrication

Comment

Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
            No threats of extortion nor retaliation from Google. At least, I don't think so.
            I was just joking about Google, but I am sure TrackHQ is now beating the traffic at Yahoo! and Bing.
            To the right of The Sheriff. Isn't everyone?

Comment

That's OK, Brent, I'm the only one who noticed . . .
              The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
              1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
              2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
              2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Working...
              X