New Sponsors for TrackHQ.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsors for TrackHQ.com

Please join me in welcoming Geno's Garage and Turbo Diesel Register as the newest sponsors to TrackHQ.com. You'll see their banner ads rotating and their "buttons" in the module at the left side of the home page.

Since the Cummins-powered Ram is the unofficially official tow vehicle of TrackHQ.com, many of you will be interested in these sister companies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GenosGarageButton.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	236683

Name:	GGBannerAd.jpg
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	236684

Name:	TDRBanner.jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	236685

Name:	TDRButton.png
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	236686

Turbo Diesel Register's goal is to give Ram/Cummins owners more satisfaction in the ownership of their pickup. How so? Each quarter we publish a magazine with 25+ columns. Since the Fall of '93, the publication has provided an open forum for the exchange of information from the manufacturers to the owners, from members to members and from owners back to manufacturers. The quarterly TDR magazine, a 120 - 180 page publication, features technical tips, maintenance basics, product evaluations, owner feature stories, industry news, vehicle history and development and more.

Geno's Garage specializes in providing Ram Turbo Diesel truck owners with great customer service and high quality, fairly priced products. We want you to think of us as the place where you can go for information without "hype" or high pressure sales pitches.
    www.TrackHQ.com

Geno's is awesome! I have been a customer since I bought my 2500 diesel. They have OEM stuff and a good mix of things and knowledge that should have been in our trucks like power lock tail gate and interior cabin filters.

Comment

Working...
    X