Re-direction when on phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-direction when on phone

Is any one else getting redirected when opening the TrackHQ page. Or clicking on a topic? I keep getting kicked off and an app named candy Jam opens. This is only on my iPhone.

Is it just me? Or is this because of pop ups?

At first I thought I had touched the screen or clicked on it. But then made sure I didn't.
    This just started happening in the last month.
    That's not a Typo, I just can't spell no so well.

Originally posted by Gian View Post
    Is any one else getting redirected when opening the TrackHQ page. Or clicking on a topic? I keep getting kicked off and an app named candy Jam opens. This is only on my iPhone.

Is it just me? Or is this because of pop ups?

At first I thought I had touched the screen or clicked on it. But then made sure I didn't.
    This just started happening in the last month.
    I think you have adware on your phone. Same thing happened to me some months ago. Did a factory reset and stopped using my phone for por-- research.
    2001 MR2-Eleven
    Experience Points: 21
    Youtube Channel.

Comment

It also happens on the iPad, for me it opens the App Store for candy crush or some goofy battle app. I figured it was apple thing to push apps. It's getting a little irritating.
      If nothing happens and there is no one around why did it not happen?

Comment

I get the same thing on my iPhone but not my iPad.

Comment

no problem here. I use Chrome broswer on an android device if it helps.

Comment

It's happening to me right now, seems to come in spurts.
            99 Mazda Miata SuperMiata #515 - AKA Sparky SOLD
            '91 Mariner Blue Miata project AKA Napoleon

Comment

I found once I cleared all my book marks on my iPhone. It's all otay!

Comment

Hey Brittanie, just a fyi (again not sure if anyone else is getting this). My anti virus keeps blocking mal wear when ever on this site. Seems to come up when some of the adds pop up

Comment

A lot of attack creative coming through the ad networks running here, particularly on mobile devices (both iOS and Android).
                  2003 Z06
                  Mosport | Willow Springs | Other tracks

Comment

yes, happens a lot, super annoying.
                    2002 Porsche 911 Targa
                    1967 GTV
                    1991 Mazda SuperMiata - Junior
                    2008 350z - Sold

FastInFastOut.com

Comment

I've been getting redirects recently. This is on the heels of a full factory reset, do it's definitely not adware. I think it's because I use the side of the page to slide my finger, and that's where the adds happen to be. If the scroll is too short, then maybe it interprets it as a click. I don't think I've ever been redirected by clicking on something I meant to click on.
                      2001 MR2-Eleven
                      Experience Points: 21
                      Youtube Channel.

Comment

It just happened to me an hour ago for the first time, I can't reach the page on my "android" phone.
                        I cleared all my history and now that I'm home it's ok, this is with the Chrome browser, not with the android "track HQ app"....

Comment

It has happened to me before on my iPhone, but not since I've made it a favorite.
                          www.TrackHQ.com

Comment

Working...
                          X