Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

TrackHQ.com Gets a New Look

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TrackHQ.com Gets a New Look

    By now you might have noticed that TrackHQ.com has a new logo. Itís bolder, simpler, more contemporary and more visually balanced. I teased the HQ portion of the new look for a couple of weeks in my avatar. Today, we debut the new logo in its entirety.

    To help give our new look a big push, site sponsor CheapStickerSite.com has helped us immensely with a new set of TrackHQ.com decals that are free to anyone who wants them. Just send me a private message or an email to admin@trackHQ.com with your address and Iíll mail them out. Itís that simple.

    Weíre also introducing a new line of apparel and accessories through CafePress.com, a site that specializes in creating branded merchandise.

    TrackHQ.com Gear

    If you click the link on the top right of the page, youíll find a full selection of menís and womenís T-shirts of all kinds, sweatshirts, hats, drinkware, clocks and more. If you have any suggestions for gear, let me know. Thanks, guys.



    Click image for larger version

Name:	TshirtFront.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	235758 Click image for larger version

Name:	Tshirtback.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	235759
    www.TrackHQ.com

  • #2
    I like the new logo on the site...but: a) it's gigantic, b) it has a white background that you can see clearly because it's placed on top of a gradient section of the site, c) it has all sorts of artifacting.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice! I like it!
      Just a guy racing stuff. #GetSickTour
      Facebook ē Instagram

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi Brett
        Bring some stickers to this weekend at BW.
        I will slap them on my car.
        Free of charge))
        http://touringcarclub.net/

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks better than the old one. I dig it.
          -Kevin M.

          2010 Subaru WRX

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hakeem View Post
            I like the new logo on the site...but: a) it's gigantic, b) it has a white background that you can see clearly because it's placed on top of a gradient section of the site, c) it has all sorts of artifacting.
            Huge is on purpose. I have to work on the background thing. I noticed that too, and I think I have a fix. Artifacting?
            www.TrackHQ.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ucfbrett View Post
              Huge is on purpose. I have to work on the background thing. I noticed that too, and I think I have a fix. Artifacting?
              Huge is gaudy looking, IMHO of course. Maybe a retina display thing (MacBook Pro), but the logo image has alot of strange looking resizing-type effects:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ELO168 View Post
                Hi Brett
                Bring some stickers to this weekend at BW.
                I will slap them on my car.
                Free of charge))
                I'll have a bunch on hand for anybody who wants them.
                www.TrackHQ.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hakeem View Post
                  Huge is gaudy looking, IMHO of course. Maybe a retina display thing (MacBook Pro), but the logo image has alot of strange looking resizing-type effects:

                  That might be a .gif thing. Let me look into that further.
                  www.TrackHQ.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you take a high res version and save it as a .png with a transparent background it should clear everything up for the header

                    Sending you a PM with my address for some stickers!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I want some stickers!

                      Also, if you need that resolution fixed on the banner, send me the artwork and your preferred sttings. It's all pixelated.
                      Yer pal,
                      Force

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's weird. It looks great on my iMac.
                        www.TrackHQ.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like it, but I am seeing the background as well on my mac...

                          Steve

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I do appreciate the work involved in a new design.......but I liked the older one better. I think its the A that throws me off.
                            ~ Jim Tway
                            Tway Motorsports
                            (714) 528-2150
                            #57 Pacific Automotive Recycling Center Corvette

                            Brought to you by:
                            Pacific Automotive Recycling Center
                            PA Construction
                            American Heritage Performance

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like the new logo. It has a clean, fresh look.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X