I'm tied with William for Likes!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tied with William for Likes!!!

I'm sure it won't last long, but as I write this, bellwilliam and I each have 311 Likes. I pulled ahead of him several months ago, but then he clobbered me. However, I have slowly been creeping back up. Most likely William gets more Likes for his incisive posts during racing season, his reports on enduro races, his Miata addiction, etc. But my goofy posts during the hot summer off-season keep me in contention.
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

^ got to try and gain as much space as you can in the turns before he tries to pass you on the straight!

Comment

Wait until I post a new newbie thread...then Mr.William will be back in the 1st place again; just can't come up with any questions yet.

Comment

I have been busy with other things while William has been winning races with his 949Racing team mates and posting race reports here, so he is way ahead now. I don't expect to ever catch up again. 2012 is my least number of track days since I first started in 2003. Need to get another S2000 . . .
        The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
        1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
        2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
        2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Richard EVO View Post
          I have been busy with other things while William has been winning races with his 949Racing team mates and posting race reports here, so he is way ahead now. I don't expect to ever catch up again. 2012 is my least number of track days since I first started in 2003. Need to get another S2000 . . .
          Buy my s2k in March if results are good. As I type this it is receiving a compression test, leak down test, valve adjustment.
          We will see if blow by was just b/c of valve gasket ( seals) and excessive oil or more.

I wait as scared as a teenager who waits for sexual diseases test results.

Comment

Originally posted by mozsoyler View Post
            Buy my s2k in March if results are good. As I type this it is receiving a compression test, leak down test, valve adjustment.
            We will see if blow by was just b/c of valve gasket ( seals) and excessive oil or more.

I wait as scared as a teenager who waits for sexual diseases test results.
            Buy condoms! Which also help with an equally disturbing situation: sweating out (unwanted) pregnancy tests.

Comment

Working...
            X