Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Top Advertisment

Collapse

Various California Raceway Maps and Advice on Best Lines (Laguna Seca,BW,Thunderhill)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various California Raceway Maps and Advice on Best Lines (Laguna Seca,BW,Thunderhill)

I am most likely one of the slowest, inexperienced and youngest driver here in this forum, as I was trying to learn a little more about certain Raceways in California I ended up finding this free information regarding certain tracks that are located in California. As much as I know that it won't benefit most of experienced guys, you might use it to refresh your memory.However, I thought it could be really helpful for beginners like myself to be fast and safer around certain track that they have never been on.

Link below contains Best(safe, fast) line around "Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow and Thunderhill" I don't claim any right on this information which I found online for free:

Trac Day Resources - Executive Trac Tours - On Trac Training - On Trac Video - 4d-SPORT.com

May all your apexes be precise.
    Last edited by mozsoyler; 05-27-2012, 12:42 PM.

Jack Olsen's guide to running WSIR.

http://www.trackhq.com/forums/f100/i...-springs-4924/
    The deposed former Sheriff of trackHQ . . .

2006 Porsche 997 Carerra Coupe 6-MT - daily driver
    1992 Honda (Acura) NSX 5-MT - classic investment I couldn't resist and occasionally drive
    2004 Honda S2000 AP2 6-MT - my last track day car (FOR SALE or not, depending on how I feel when I fall out of bed tomorrow morning)
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR 6-MT - when I need a backseat, 4-doors, or a real trunk, and still want to haul ass . . .

Comment

Working...
    X